Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Bloat on short esters and long esters

Why is it people tend to get more bloated on long esters of test like cyp or enth rather than short esters like prop. I know some of you will say that the short esters are in and out of your system in a matter of days and long esters take up to a couple weeks therefore giving you a greater time period to get bloated.

But i don't see the difference. With short esters you are injecting so frequently, that you pretty much have the same amount of test in your system throughout the week as you would a long ester.

Is it because once the long ester kicks in it all kicks in at once at a higher mg? But with prop once the test is almost out of your system you're already taking another shot, so you would assume your blood levels would be as stable as if it were cyp or enth. I consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable in the aas game, but i have always wondered about this. Not just from personal experience with this but have seen others this has happened to also. Prop i barely get bloated , and long esters i blow up like a balloon. Why is that? Please don't say it's just how i respond to them, there has to be a more logical explanation as to why it happens because test is test.
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

i think over time long ester build up to a higher blood level then shorter esters and longer ester i also runn longer compounding the problem a bit more

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I see people bloat on all esters, I think that it's the total mgs per week that matters.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron
        I see people bloat on all esters, I think that it's the total mgs per week that matters.
        Well for example, I would run 500mg of enanthate and get the dreaded chipmunk face, and i am running 150mg of prop eod which averages out to 525mg per week and have little to no bloat. I do not run long ester test anymore after discovering this. But i have no idea why that is and have not been able to find any answers whatsoever. It almost seems like regardless of the ester i should have one reaction to testosterone. Either get bloated or not get bloated, but it puzzles me that i have different reactions just because of the ester, and it's the same with some other guys I know.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by b52
          Well for example, I would run 500mg of enanthate and get the dreaded chipmunk face, and i am running 150mg of prop eod which averages out to 525mg per week and have little to no bloat. I do not run long ester test anymore after discovering this. But i have no idea why that is and have not been able to find any answers whatsoever. It almost seems like regardless of the ester i should have one reaction to testosterone. Either get bloated or not get bloated, but it puzzles me that i have different reactions just because of the ester, and it's the same with some other guys I know.
          I agree different strokes for different folks, seems to apply here. Prop and esterless test bloats me more than test E ever does? I just use arimidex with any test now, as I hate the bloat.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Joe0690
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

i noticed no bloat from prop or amadrines(spelling) but those r the only 2 tests i ever used....but alot of people tell me they dont bloat on prop but blow up on suspension so length of ester might not have to do with it

Comment

• blk99xtreme

I think it comes down to how everyone's body reacts different to test based on the ester its mixed with, just like different medications react different in the body based on what it's mixed with

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

I think i might of figured it out. LMK if it sounds logical. We all know that when you shoot a short ester that first shot is out of your system in about 2-3 days, and you have to pin it again. With a long ester you are shooting once or twice every week. So it takes about 2-3 weeks for the test to take effect. You continue to do this procedure every week, and say on week 3 your first shot of say 500mg has kicked in, and is active for up to 2 weeks. So on week 4 your second shot of 500mg has kicked in, but also your first shot is still active in your system until week 5, so you have 2 shots active in your system at one particular time, and the same goes for the following weeks shots, giving you more test in your system at once and a greater chance for estrogen conversion therefore causing bloat. Does this sound accurate to you guys? I have been pondering this all day at work. lol

Comment

• blk99xtreme

yea, makes sense.

Comment

Working...