X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

gonna brag a little

every day I hear guys say they cant do shit off cycle - well here I am 3 months off and thought I would share some of my stats

5'9" 208 210 solid

flat bench 380 raw - incline 365
    cage deads 750 for 3 reps
    seated military press 330 for 3
    close grp 340 or so
    squats 550 or so
    ex bar curls 180 for 6 reps

okay done being a bragger now - sorry just had to pump myself up a bit - I am pretty proud of myself at 46 years of age and about 7% bf
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • Hawaiianpride.

Good numbers. Your weight makes it even more impressive.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Wow sick #'s bro. You must have one helluva set of delts...your military is as much as your incline! Shit I know guys that outweighs you by 60 lbs and ON that can't do some of that...like myself hahaha! Major propz brutha.

Comment

• frenchBB

someone who knows what he is doing and having a good natural base before using gear should not totally crash down as it happens to some .

it does happen to the ones who do not have a good fundation and comprehension on diet , how to adap training intensity without gear , not knowing their body ....

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Wow sick #'s bro. You must have one helluva set of delts...your military is as much as your incline! Shit I know guys that outweighs you by 60 lbs and ON that can't do some of that...like myself hahaha! Major propz brutha.
          ya my delts are pretty sick - they always were I swear if I dont work them they still grow - wish my calves were like that LOL
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Extreme numbers
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
              • Feb 2010

Jesus christ , those are fucking terrific numbers period esp at your height / weight and being off three months !!! Fuck me , I better wrap up my knees good today before I squat !!! That's fucking motivation brother - props.
              Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Mr Incredible
                • Oct 2010

Holy shit your right to brag.

When you say you are off, do you mean off everything or are you running something alternative; clen, GHRP, SARMS S4?

Comment

• USNCTT
                  VET
                  • Aug 2006

Way to go man! Keep stinging that iron.

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
                    Holy shit your right to brag.

When you say you are off, do you mean off everything or are you running something alternative; clen, GHRP, SARMS S4?
                    nothing just eating alot

the last several years I have adopted a plan where I do about a 6 month cycle and try to get as many gains as possible - then I go off for about 6 months over winter where I train as hard as possible trying to either stay where I was at on cycle or even get a little better - last year this really worked like a dream and my system kicked back better than I could have hoped for - my partner marveled at how well I snapped back - so this winter the same plan is in effect

these days I take nothing extra other than good whole food and plenty of fatty junk food too - ask Liftsiron he knows how shitty I can eat with no adverse effects - I dont use protein powders anymore creatine or pre workout drinks - in fact I correlate when I stopped using all of this stuff a few years ago to making my best gains - Bill and I are going to take some picts soon and I will post them up so you guys can see the effects of it all
                    Last edited by Deacon; 12-19-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• beefeatr

seated military press 330 for 3 @210. That's tough shit. WOW!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Since you posted 3 months off Deac, I'd be curious to know what you do in those same lifts when ON ( ) and also when your OFF 5 or 6 months. You may have a new fan club with that 330x3 military at 210 OFF and 47 to boot.lol Holla.

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

it all gets built while on and then solidified while off - so next time I am on I am sure barring injury that 350 will be possible

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Deacon
                              it all gets built while on and then solidified while off - so next time I am on I am sure barring injury that 350 will be possible
                              Solid brutha - thats one helluva military anyway ya slice it - not to mention doing it at 210 bdwt, 47 and off. Can't wait to see the pix at 7%!

Comment

Working...