X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vettedood
    • Nov 2010

Advice and/or opinions about some product

Hi peeps,

It's been a while since I've done a cycle of anything so I'm not exactly up on the newest data/labs etc. So I thought I ask here for any insight you can give.

I may be able to get some "Euro-Teston 400" and "Euro-Trenabol 250." These sound new to me thus the questions.

1- What have you heard about these good/bad or whatever?
    2- If good what might I expect to pay for them? I think they're 10ml's each.
    3- I expect a weekly regiment of both but not sure the amount.

I hope it's not bad form to ask these questions here
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

never heard of either sorry
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• vettedood
      • Nov 2010

Really... dang. I've done a bit of research and here's what I found online:

Euro-Teston 400 - Europa Quality Labratories LTD
      each ml contains a blend of:
      • Testosterone Propionate, 30mg
      • Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg
      • Testosterone Isocaprote, 60mg
      • Testosterone decanoate, 100mg
      • Testosterone Undecanoate, 150 mg

Sounds like Sus huh?

Euro-Trenabol 250 - Europa Quality Labratories LTD
      each ml contains a blend of:
      • Trenbolone Acetate, 100mg
      • Trenbolone Enanthate, 150mg

Not a European company I gathered as it's supposedly made in the US.

Comment

• theartofwar
        • Feb 2010

^ sounds like supertest i run , but quality is everything with this shit.
        supertest:
        32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
        147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
        73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
        73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
        125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

That tren blend is fucking stupid in my opinion , how do you even break that down for shots ? I'm against most blends in general, anything aside from test
        Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I seen a number of posts where people who have tried the shit say it's thrash.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• vettedood
            • Nov 2010

Liftsiron, I've seen some of those as well as some who really like it. I was originally asking about Tren E and Test E, maybe some Eq as well. Being my first run in a long while I'm not looking to pin so often, and mass at this point isn't as much a priority as solid, lean(ish).

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I seen a number of posts where people who have tried the shit say it's thrash.
              I agree - its pretty simple really the mixes like this dont have enough of the drugs to make a good solid compound - better to run single esters IMO
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• vettedood
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Deacon
                I agree - its pretty simple really the mixes like this dont have enough of the drugs to make a good solid compound - better to run single esters IMO
                Yep... I've ended up half dosing and going twice a week here. Feeling better about it too.

Next time I'll go back to single esters for sure.

Comment

Working...