Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

lost appateite 6 weeks in wtf ?

I drop dbols out 2 weeks early - now my hunger is back voracious as fuck . . . I had bloodwork done couple weeks ago - shit was high (not as high as i've had it ALT/AST) - I mean I expect it to raise on an oral. I seemed to hit my wall with dianabol (which I respond to better than just about anything personally) at 6 weeks .. after that it was just lethargic as fuck , with no appateite. You guys feel like your bodies do this some compounds ? I could tell my body was just sayin stop. Listened to it and sure enough feel like a champ again ! I'm sust/tren/eq , igf1lr3 so all the rest has kicked in awhile back - it had to be the dbols , i've run it all before (this is my favorite cycle personally).
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Start popping vitamin B12.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

isn't the absorption nil to zero , subq shots are way to go yeh ?

I could start w/GHRP2 - but I want to run out the igf separately to gauge them you know.
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• ROCKETW19
        Vet
        • Feb 2010

D-bol kills some peoples hunger anadrol personaly does mine. You were right by listing to your body by cutting them out. just by reading the title i knew it was dbol or anadrol. then i open it and BAMM its dbol,lol

get swoooollllll bro but listen to your body

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
          D-bol kills some peoples hunger anadrol personaly does mine. You were right by listing to your body by cutting them out. just by reading the title i knew it was dbol or anadrol. then i open it and BAMM its dbol,lol

get swoooollllll bro but listen to your body
          haha

sure enough you are on top of your game bro , good to see your ugly ass around hope all is well brother.

few days off dbols and sure thing 6 weeks seems to be my max w/em . Wasn't seeing anything but sides , now hunger is back =].

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

I have a different view on appetite - I think when using orals a guy tends to use his food more effieciently - if this is the case with the body it will crave kless but use what you do eat better - so guys get all tied up in "losing" their appetite when in fact your not really doing that - alot of guys say they lose their appetite but still make gains - so IMO that is what is going on your using what you eat more efficiently so the cravings are a little less - so in fact it doesnt really matter

just my two cents after years of cycling
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• theartofwar
              • Feb 2010

I seemed to hit a wall bro , after week 4 , week 5 + 6 were steadily more sides / less gains . I was still gaining , but frankly all the other compounds had kicked in by then and I was still putting in enough calories to be gaining , just nowhere near where I would like to be. It's a guinea pig deal for us all - for me seems like 4-5 weeks is tops w/orals. After that I start to just get real lethargic and have no hunger. Kinda a crap shoot haha , I love dbol , I'll most likely go back with them in a couple months . It will be a shorter stint at a higher dose to see how my body responds !

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

I agree about that - orals do seem to hit a wall and a few weeks off of them and then restart always seems to fire the body back up
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• frenchBB

try ghrp 6 , works wonder for appetite .

Comment

• theartofwar
                    • Feb 2010

I actually just switched from igf to GHRP 2 - holy fuck no probs w hunger anymore !!

I actually just ran into some of the BD drols so I might try those see how they stack up in a month or two . Thx fellas.

Comment

Working...