ok i think i finally got it right now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

ok i think i finally got it right now...

ok my final decision on my cycle is gonna be

100mg/test prop EOD
    750mg/test enanthate/wk
    600mg/EQ/wk

gonna run this with 300g of protein/day until June as of yesterday.
    anybody got any input on this?
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Why are u using test p and e?
    adnd whats the length of the cycle?
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Nigbo
      Why are u using test p and e?
      adnd whats the length of the cycle?

Ditto
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Rocky07

well....ive talked to people who have run them together and say they have great results due to the fact that one is a faster acting drug. (i guess)....kinda falls along the same principle as sustanon tho sustanon has 4 different esters instead of only 2. never tried it b4 but i have heard of good results from this pair....

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Rocky07
          well....ive talked to people who have run them together and say they have great results due to the fact that one is a faster acting drug. (i guess)....kinda falls along the same principle as sustanon tho sustanon has 4 different esters instead of only 2. never tried it b4 but i have heard of good results from this pair....
          I run them together sometime and like it, I was just wondering your reason. I also like a m,w,f inject schedule.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

test and eq.... thats a good cycle. always have liked eq

Comment

• Rocky07

yea i guess i could skip the weekends since i am already takin such a large amount as it is. gonna be jackin 3cc's at a time everytime that way tho...wow my ass is gonna be sore! lol

Comment

• mrhtbd

Wow, 1100mg test a week?
                More than I have ever taken a week, and the EQ in addition?
                (steam rolling off forehead)
                Yeah, yeah, I know that's nothing compared to...ok, ok, I get it.

Hell, If I took a cycle like that I would easily be 250 again and gigantic by June. How tall are you?

Damn, I'd love to take a cycle like that, but how are you going to be able to take all that in shots a week?

Seriously, a syringe can hold 3cc.
                You are planning to take over 17 cc's a week, that's 6 shots a week mininum.
                First of all, how can you maintain so many shot sites per week for 5 months? What about scar tissue in the glutes, delts, whatever? What about blood pressure?

Hey, you know what, I'm a square afraid of being huge again because in my environment (a school) people accuse me now of being on juice and I'm 220 at 6 foot. Hell, I used to be over 240 for 8 years before that. Good for one, not good for another, OK, I get it.

Are you just planning to get massive? What about cuts?
                There are plenty of huge fat guys running around in June. Mostly because they failed to refine in time. If you plan to do that then I would recommend lessoning the test around April and replacing it with winstrol, anavar, etc., so by June at least you look somewhat fit, rather than just another bloated weightlifter with an attitude.

Not trying to be negative, don't know everything (not even close), and I'm sure at my age I have different goals than you, but at those doses, with those "supplements," and at those levels, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

By the way, try not to hammer me too much, I initially intended this response to be short and positive.")

Comment

• Rocky07

lol Mrhtbd u actually had me laughin while i was readin this.
                  im 6'2" at about 235 or 240 right now. goal is 270lbs. im at probably 12% bf so gettin cut wont be too hard.
                  as far as injection sites go...i'll pop 3 cc's at one time mon wed and fri in the ass. right cheek one day, left cheek the next and to answer the question u are thinkin in your head, Yess! it hurts like hell just to stick the needle in after the 1st week. just have to endure it. and on the test reduction subject due to bloatedness...well bud, i never really get too bloated but u are right, i probably should drop the test and go with something else. i can get winny for free so i will probably run that with all of this around mid april.

u have to keep in mind, im a youngin. im hard headed as hell. if it'll make me bigger i'll shoot it, if it'll make me leaner i'll eat it. i know im not gonna have balls for the next 2 years as well lol. but please do provide me with ur concerns as i am quite interested in hearing them in case i have overlooked something.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Ha! Well, to be honest, in my heyday (about 8 years ago) I was taking 750mg test a week, (sustenon and EN) plus 400mg winstrol a week, (Aussie vet with crystals the size of monkey fists) and one 5gm androgel packet a day, so maybe I'm being kind of hypocritical (but I can't say I didn't like it).
                    I weighed 245 and could do 26 pull-ups, squat 330 for 30, curl 100#ders, and do strict bent rows with 255x3, to name a few.

I found by rotating the injection sites between the 2 glutes, 2 delts, and 2 triceps, it wasn't too bad. Also, to limit the pain from all the oil, sometimes I would add hCG to the test (draw the hCG in first). This was good because at the end of a shot I would add the fluid which seemed to limit pain and "knotness." I'm sure you know what I mean. The hCG is also good to carry along the cycle to give your nads the stimulation they need to keep your leydig loop functional.

My doc had me on the Androgel and it was great, but one day he ordered a blood test supposedly for cholesterol, and the sneaky devil also had them draw for a testosterone test. Well, the average test in a guy is suppose to be around 300 to 800, but mine was 3600, so he cut the script. Darn it, rascal!

You are a good guy, Rocky, just stay away from those drunk fights!
                    And free W? Ahh, hey, I'm an animal lover meeself!
                    Wish I lived near that farm!!

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

When using a lot of test, imo I would always use arimdex and often 10mgs nolvadex ed.

mrhtbd I'm very impressed with the very good advice you posted!
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        When using a lot of test, imo I would always use arimdex and often 10mgs nolvadex ed.

mrhtbd I'm very impressed with the very good advice you posted!
                        Thanks Lifts, much appreciated!
                        I aspire to look like you did in the 2004 pic someday, but unfortunately,
                        by the time I get to that level you will have moved on to a new plateau,
                        so onward we battle into the midst...
                        ...as we should.

Comment

• DADAWG
                          Vet
                          • May 2004

ok my final decision on my cycle is gonna be

100mg/test prop EOD
                          750mg/test enanthate/wk
                          600mg/EQ/wk

gonna run this with 300g of protein/day until June as of yesterday.
                          anybody got any input on this?
                          run the prop the 1st 3 weeks while the eth builds up IMO. and then drop it.
                          very very few people need that much gear to grow.
                          NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Rocky07

MRHTBD--yea i have never popped my triceps b4. actually never knew that was an injection site. however i have popped my shoulders with 250mg test e and oh my god...it hurt soooooooooooo bad for like 5 days. i could hardly use my arm but i could pop my ass with the same stuff and hardly get sore. i even got a guy who only hits his shoulders to show me exactly how to do it so i know i hit the right spot. guess my point is (to make it a little funny...) "i like it in the ass alot better than anywhere else"! LMFAO!

DA DAWG--dude i hadnt really thought of that and u are probably right. ill just be honest and say that im probably not gonna listen to ur info on this cycle being that 1: i am a hard headed punk ass kid. 2: i have already started this shit and i tend to not like much change. 3: im anxious to see what the two will do when used together...but by all means no disrespect brotha!
                            --that being said...i would actually like an opinion on this--provided these two tests work good for me, next time i run a cycle i heard of this stuff called "andropene". i probably shouldnt say who makes it on a public thread so im gonna leave that out but its real gear and its actually a 5 ester blend of test at 275mg/cc. Word is that its best when popped eod or every other 2 days. eod would be 825mg/wk one week and 1100mg/wk the next week. besides the fact that this is also a high dose of test as well. what do u think about this concoction paired with some trenbolone acetate at 100mg/cc? my thoughts are good lean muscle, maybe a 20lb gain over 12 weeks and decent cut?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

im 6'2" at about 235 or 240 right now. goal is 270lbs. im at probably 12% bf so gettin cut wont be too hard.
                              Not 100% sure what you mean bcoz of how thats stated, but if you mean gettin' cut and simultaneously adding 30-35 lbs, then yeah - it WILL be very hard if not impossible dude. Elaborate if I'm readin' ya wrong brah haha.

Comment

Working...