EQ only cycle?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hardbodi

EQ only cycle?

Its been awhile since the last time I stopped by here on AE. Been raising 2 little boys anyhow, I am out of shape and want to go back into it slowly. Just sign back up to Ballys and been doing cardio for the pass 3 months and getting my diet down. I'm 5-8 and 195 about 18-20% bf. I know dieting is the key but I want to throw in something light to give myself a boost of energy and confidence. I dont want to get any heavier, want to lose like 10-15 pds and lose bf. Thinking about throwing in 400-600mg of EQ for 16 weeks, all I have left over from a cycle 2 years ago. Please all advice appreciated.
  • Hawaiianpride.

Bad choice of androgen. EQ doesn't decrease adipose tissue and at your current BF you may notice little to nothing from this particular compound alone. EQ will suppress endogenous T providing more problems then good in most cases. There are better alternatives for your goals in regards to AAS but your best bet now is to cut some weight off naturally first. The anabolic effects will be more pronounced at a lower BF anyway.

Comment

• hardbodi

Mahalo. Went through everything and found 4 bottles of test cypo in the closet But expiration date was 12-2009, Is the gear still good? Thanks

Comment

• Hawaiianpride.

When an expiration date hits that doesn't mean the oil has lost all it's potency. It's still good gear it's just not as "fresh" as it once was. Test actually decreases adipose while increasing LBM. A TRT dose of this would make more sense than EQ any day. But I still stand on the idea of utilizing food and training naturally first until you get a little learner naturally.

Comment

• hardbodi

Thanks. I will wait and lose abit more fat and make sure cardio and diet is in check. It's 300mg/ml so at 39 years old I just do a shot a week. How long can I stay on a TRT? I have 4 bottles. Thanks for all advice.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by hardbodi
            Thanks. I will wait and lose abit more fat and make sure cardio and diet is in check. It's 300mg/ml so at 39 years old I just do a shot a week. How long can I stay on a TRT? I have 4 bottles. Thanks for all advice.

You can stay on TRT the rest of your life if you want.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• hardbodi

Really LIFTS, Can you give an complete TRT cycle? Axillaries and all. Thanks for the reply

Comment

• Hawaiianpride.

trt isn't a cycle. if you want to delve into it a bit more get your hormones checked and see if you are eligible through a physician. they'll explain everything you need to know. at your age you may really benefit from it.

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

by the sounds of it things are attainable through diet. get your test levels checked and see if you can qualify for trt

Comment

• hardbodi

After reading more about TRT, man I guess I am getting old, 39. Thanks guys got to pay doctor a visit. Last 2 years I'm just sluggish and really been gaining the fat around the belly area than ever before. Maybe this TRT thing will do me so good.

Comment

• Hawaiianpride.

chances are your t-levels are a bit low. either way stay strict on your diet and cardiovascular training or the trt will only be good for boners and nothing more.

Comment

• Rocky07

EQ is def bad choice to run for u. but if u want more energy bro get u some V8 Fusion Acai Mixed Berry juice and some BCAA's. take bcaa's pre mid and post workout and wash them down with that juice. ever since ive been doin that i dont know when to quit in the gym. imy muscles get slight fatigue but i never feel "done". but i get mega pumps from the carbs in the juice and outstanding soreness from being able to keep on workin out beyond my normal capabilities

Comment

• hardbodi

Thanks for the replies, Hawaiian everything is good down there, maybe not as active as say a few years ago but lost some of drive that's for sure. Maybe cause I been married for 15 yrs lol. Yea I think I need a little more than TRT. 400-600mg/week for 12 weeks of course after the diet and trim down abit more.

Comment

• stevebucknor1

It might be helpful to you. if you want to delve into it a bit more get your hormones checked and see if you are eligible through a physician. they'll explain everything you need to know. at your age you may really benefit from it.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Just wanna add - don't think a dose of 300mg ew is TRT dosing. Thats MUCH higher, and I certainly wouldn't advise anyone to run that dose permanently.

Comment

Working...