Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Incredible
    • Oct 2010

SARMS S4 - HPTA

OK so there's been alot of controversy and rather lose studies that people are interpreting differently on whether SARMS S4 shuts you down or not. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer either way

Well as we know if your HPTA is inhibited by androgens your body doesn't procuce adequate levels of FSH/LH which in turn has an effect on test and adversely effects sperm count. Unless your natural hormones are in balance sperm count takes a hit. Mine certainly has while on test etc for durations.

Don't forget you heard it here first - I've been using SARMS S4 for about 6 months (starting immediately after cesession of test ananth course at one squirt per day i.e. up to 50 mcg and just got a private full panel sperm profile analysis back and everything; total volume, total number per ml, motility, forward progressive, morphology is absolutaly normal.

I said long ago that my nads seemed to grow back some after stopping test and while on S4. I'm not taking any HCG or HMG, no SERMS nothing else except GHRP and my sperm is absolutely normal.

This to me is absolute proof that SARMS S4 DO NOT shut you down at dosage of up to 50mcg per day, I weigh about 240lb by the way.

Just wanted to share my info, the sperm/semen analysis was done with the very latest technology by a high profile fertility lab in London using the latest dye testing amongst other methods.

And by the way I've been on boards a good while and don't say things lightly. This is just my experience but for me its absolutely conclusive
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Good post, I feel the effects of sarms without doubt.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Great feedback. I might decide to actually try them after reading that.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

good post!!!

Comment

Working...