X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rajincajun
    Vet
    • May 2007

Tren E

I just started running Tren E at about 400mg a week. Not long after I started I feel like I cant get enough sleep, always tired and feel just tired. Is this typical with Tren being Tren E and A?
    48? It's only the beginning.
    In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Quite typical along with night sweats.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Rajincajun
      Vet
      • May 2007

Hey Lift's is this also the case with Tren A?

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

its the same with both.. i have only used tren A and sides were very minimal... i have a lot of bro's that have used tren E and they have experienced more sides with E

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

i get the same way, i just deal with it im not poking myself numerous times a week
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• NTG
            VET
            • Jun 2004

I have less sides with e. 400 is high for E IMO. Any heavy androgen makes me lathargic. I have less night sweats with e. I personally can't sleep if I go over 75 Ed on ace. Tren is amazing though so I deal with it regardless.
            VET@SSB

Comment

• Rajincajun
              Vet
              • May 2007

So 400 mg of E a week is high? What would be better 300mg? I have some Tren A I'm going to run once I'm out of Tren E, I have only about 3 weeks left of E which will put me about 10 weeks then I'll wait about 4 weeks then run the Tren A, I only have about 4 weeks of Tren A so would it be best to run it inline with the Tren or should I still take a break?

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Personally I don't think 400mgs is high.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• NTG
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

I guess I didn't clarify. If u have never ran tren at all or had very little experience with it that is a high place to start IMO.

I read a lot about it before I tried it back in 06. Everyone said start low as it will hit you hard. I did my first one at 300 and it was too much. I think where the concern lies is the half life. If u start hving bad sides with ace just drop it and wirhing a day or two it will regress. With E it takes a while to calm down if u get into it and realize 400 may hvr been a little high.

Just like when we tell beginners less is more on there first test cycle. Same rules apply to tren E first runs.

In health,
                  NTG
                  VET@SSB

Comment

• NTG
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

Well to me that's tricky. Are u on test also? After the E is done will u be on other gear? We kinda need to know your total cycle and plan to give a solid opinion.

Ntg
                    VET@SSB

Comment

• friggemall

Originally posted by NTG
                      I guess I didn't clarify. If u have never ran tren at all or had very little experience with it that is a high place to start IMO.

I read a lot about it before I tried it back in 06. Everyone said start low as it will hit you hard. I did my first one at 300 and it was too much. I think where the concern lies is the half life. If u start hving bad sides with ace just drop it and wirhing a day or two it will regress. With E it takes a while to calm down if u get into it and realize 400 may hvr been a little high.

Just like when we tell beginners less is more on there first test cycle. Same rules apply to tren E first runs.

In health,
                      NTG
                      I have to agree with you.

I am also the same as you on Ace if I go over 75. I am a hard sleeper and it will make me wake up several times a night, night sweats too of course and some lucid dreams especially at 100mg/ed or eod. Which is weird that it is less when I did 50/ed vs 100 eod.

Comment

• Rajincajun
                        Vet
                        • May 2007

I'l be running Test C all through my cycle which will go well into the summer. I'm almost out of Tren E and have some Tren A which I only run Tren for about 12 weeks then I'm off for a month then back on for 12 weeks again but I'll run Tren A. I'll keep running Test C well past when I come off Tren so that's not an issue.

I'll be adding in some Winny Oil base here in a month and run that for about 12 weeks. That's all I do in my cycles is Test Tren and Winny.

Comment

• zeke
                          Vet
                          • May 2005

I have only used Ace once, but have used enanthate many times. I freakin love it, but it seems to have didnt sides every time I use it. Sweets and sleep problems are common. The last cycle I used 500mgs a week and I have never lost so much weight. It was crazy. I think next time I'll go with EQ.......

Comment

• bigscott

def tires you and makes you short winded ... i will be running all 3 types of tren in the future as i get closer to nationals but as of right now just test e and tren e ..

Comment

Working...