X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Margrethe
    Banned
    • Nov 2011

British Dispensary

Hey, I have not really kept up with the forums here on the last and got me a shock last week when I was in Thailand to buy British Dispensary pills. At the pharmacy was British Dispensary suddenly risen dramatically so I went to a local known source to get more information and he said they had stopped production due to pressure from the U.S.?

Please update me.
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

well i heard they stopped production as well lol i dunno any details

Comment

• Softy08
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

There was a massive bust of BD there a year or so ago. Apparently US authorities carried out a huge raid in BGK on a lab and couple of warehouses. Its on public record, google should bring it up.

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

Welcome to A-E.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
          Vet
          • Nov 2011

This is an exact post from WCBB. May be a spammer setting something up.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by ~R~F~G~
            This is an exact post from WCBB. May be a spammer setting something up.
            Good Eye Brother! I'm sure your right.. The Same IP joined yesterday at MBM and posted this.. "Hi im a semi-pro that just joined this forum. seems to be good"
            And Nut posted "A Semi-Pro at what?" lmao
            Mods help me keep eye on this one incase I'm not around.

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

I suspected this early yesturday morning , I figuired I would watch it and see where it went .

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                I suspected this early yesturday morning , I figuired I would watch it and see where it went .
                Same here. I seen it was his 1st post, but didn't wanna jump the gun. Good eye RFG & Freezer.

Comment

• baby1
                  • Jun 2009

I noticed this early yesterday morning and I already pm'd liftsiron about it.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    Same here. I seen it was his 1st post, but didn't wanna jump the gun. Good eye RFG & Freezer.
                    Thanks Bro but RFG gets the credit on this one he caught it first, I see so many daily they all run together. But I'd bet the farm RFG's right same screen name 3 different forums using dynamic IP...

** Dear Margret, I will go ahead and apologize in advance if you have been wrongly accused but us guys here are semi-pro's and pro's as well. ;-) and as you can see we have a pretty big reach throughout the BB community and deal with spammers on a daily basis so enjoy your stay and post often**

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

on him.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DADAWG
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

he showed up at steroidology as well with the same post
                        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by DADAWG
                          Dam he is a semi-pro if he's getting around that fast signed up on 4 different forums we know of in the same day and I'd be willing to bet more than that..
                          Dam Margret you get around brother! Bad thing about is we do too!!

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by DADAWG
                            lol Well now that makes 5 forums just noticed dude joined SteroidPedia with the same post same day..

Comment

• sigman roid
                              Vet
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Freezerdude
                              lol Well now that makes 5 forums just noticed dude joined SteroidPedia with the same post same day..
                              Yep he sure has,i actually thought the same as the rest of you as soon as i saw the post but i thought id wait and see what his next move was.
                              Admin @
                              Admin @

Comment

Working...