Cruise and next cycle ideas / questions...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tylers
    • Dec 2011

Cruise and next cycle ideas / questions...

This is my current cycle with what I want to run for the next. I am on HRT so I plan to cruise at the end of this cycle. I don't plan to come off Test at all.

Test Cyp - 500mg weekly (split 250 Mon / 250 Thur)
    Deca - 400mg weekly (split 200 Mon / 200 Thur)
    HCG - 500units Twice weekly (Day before Test C)
    Anastrozole - 0.5mg Mon/Wed/Fri
    Armour Thyroid - 60mg Daily
    Fish Oil - Daily
    Multivitamin - Daily

I plan on cruising on 200mg Test Cyp weekly, dropping the Deca. One question about the cruise is should I continue the HCG and Anastrozole?

I wanted to do the cruise for 4-6 weeks then start the following:

Week 1-12 Test Cyp - 600mg weekly (300 Mon / 300 Thur)
    Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg Daily
    Week 1-12 Tren A - 75mg EOD
    HCG - 500units Twice weekly (Day before Test C)
    Anastrozole - 0.5mg Mon/Wed/Fri
    Armour Thyroid - 60mg Daily
    Fish Oil - Daily
    Multivitamin - Daily

Thanks
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

I've done this same cycle, but with no wait between changing from deca to tren. You can probably drop the AI a couple weeks into your cruise. I'd start it back up when your about 4 weeks "on" again.
    I don't use hcg, but it will raise your test and in turn raise your estrogen, so an AI is needed. Staying on top of estrogen control will keep prolactin sides at bay. Not only have I read this, but I do it and have never had a gyno/prolactin problem yet.
    I take 1mg weekly of adex(since that's the caps I have) while blasting.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• bufbiker

Sinc e you are running tren a why not make the test prop instead of cyp? You could continue to do 200mg of cyp a week so when you cruise again there is no lapse. But for the cycle I personally wold go with prop.
      One of my favorite combo's is prop/tren a/ mast.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

I would cruise longer before jumping into the next cycle. Let hormones level out before starting back on. 12 weeks min cruise

Comment

• tylers
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
          Sinc e you are running tren a why not make the test prop instead of cyp? You could continue to do 200mg of cyp a week so when you cruise again there is no lapse. But for the cycle I personally wold go with prop.
          I already have Test Cyp on hand (more than enough to get me through several blast / cruise cycles) that is the main reason for the Test Cyp.

However, I can get Test Prop if this would be better due to the shorter ester.

What sorta' dosage on the Test Prop would I do on an EOD pin? I would want to Pin with the Tren A EOD, just don't want to Pin ED at this point. Less holes in body is my goal...lol.

Would you also continue the 200mg Test Cyp per week even when on cycle with the Test Prop and Tren A?

Comment

• rockinred
            Vet
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by A.B
            I would cruise longer before jumping into the next cycle. Let hormones level out before starting back on. 12 weeks min cruise
            I will second this one...4 weeks isn't much of a cruise brother. Balance.
            Work Hard...Train Hard...Play Hard!!!

Comment

• tylers
              • Dec 2011

I really feel good running Deca. If I extended my cruise to 12 weeks would running 200 Test Cyp and 200 Deca per week cause problems when going into a Tren cycle?

I figured on my cruise I would up my cardio and continue to lift heavy. Figured the cardio would help lower my BF% before going back on a blast cycle.

Another option I was thinking was to cruise on Test Cyp at 200 week and add Anavar at 20mg day with increased cardio. If I did this for 12 weeks I feel I could also lower my BF% before going on a blast.

Thoughts?

Cruising 12 weeks is no problem and would be better for me due to a trip in March out of country. Less gear I would have to travel with and easier due to having an HRT script.

Comment

• Glycomann

I would cruise for a little longer. I like hCG. any time I am on any androgens at all I would use hCG if I had it on hand and enough of it. I'd also keep the AI in or switch to nolvadex. I like to rotate them. This is just what I would prefer to do. If fact, no I don't cruise anymore. I just take a few weeks off and then back on. I'd rather do this for a quick clean out and it's not long enough to crash badly. Hct comes down.

Comment

• bufbiker

100/100/100 eod would be a nice little cutting cycle. Nothing too outrageous.

Comment

• tylers
                    • Dec 2011

100/100/100 eod would be a nice little cutting cycle. Nothing too outrageous.
                    100 Test C
                    100 Test P
                    100 Tren A

The above three EOD?
                    Last edited by tylers; 12-30-2011, 02:16 AM. Reason: Edited to change it to Test P

Comment

• Glycomann

I don't know about you guys but I like a medium ester test in most of my cycles. Seems to smooth it out some. The idea with prop is there is suppose to be less water retention. You can control that to a pretty good extent with diet/carbs/sodium.

Comment

• tylers
                        • Dec 2011

On a cruise cycle of say 12 weeks, should I continue to lift heavy / low reps and add cardio?

Comment

• Jumperz
                          Vet
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by tylers
                          100 Test C
                          100 Test P
                          100 Tren A

The above three EOD?
                          prop/tren a/ mast.i think buf meant these

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
                            prop/tren a/ mast.i think buf meant these
                            Correct! ^^^ with 200mg cyp a week just to keep the longer ester in your system for when you end cycle.

Comment

• Shovel
                              VET
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by tylers
                              On a cruise cycle of say 12 weeks, should I continue to lift heavy / low reps and add cardio?
                              Depends on what your goal is. Even on 200-300 test weekly, your blood levels will be way above average...
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...