X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

weird question

i was just wondering when you take other steroids besides testosterone what does your body register it as cause it is a new hormone its not used to? does it register it the same as testosterone?
    like if you take test by itself and do blood work your tests levels will be high , if you take deca or masteron or anything else by itself your test levels will still be high right? so does it turn it into testosterone or are they so similar they used the same in the body i guess? im just wondering... also do they use the same receptors or would they use different ones?
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Different tests, but no won't show up as increased testosterone. You get on a deca only cycle and get your testosterone checked at week 10, I'd say you would have very little testosterone in your system if any.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by A.B
      Different tests, but no won't show up as increased testosterone. You get on a deca only cycle and get your testosterone checked at week 10, I'd say you would have very little testosterone in your system if any.
      I agree.

They all use the same receptors the AR, and attach somewhat to the GR when in abundance which lessens the risk of over training. They all shut down the production of LH and FSH essential to test production.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Sometimes the testosterone test can falsely interpret other AAS as testosterone. The test is antibody based and the antibody can in some cases bind the AAS giving a false result. This should not be interpreted as a true testosterone level. As Lift states, all AAS shut down production of LH/FSH so there is no easy way to get around shutdown.

Comment

• big karch

and dont forget orals as red blood cells increasing

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

won't show as test at all, but there are other indicators. if your not a pro athelete or competing in an atheltic event (cycling, football, etc...) your Dr won't be checking for anything like this.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Glycomann
              Sometimes the testosterone test can falsely interpret other AAS as testosterone. The test is antibody based and the antibody can in some cases bind the AAS giving a false result. This should not be interpreted as a true testosterone level. As Lift states, all AAS shut down production of LH/FSH so there is no easy way to get around shutdown.
              Good post!!

Comment

• mth498
                • Feb 2012

Great post bro, i was interested myself. Thank you.

Comment

• MikeHeath
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by big karch
                  Can you please describe more precisely what do you mean by that?
                  I am new into all these things with some to Little knowledge.
                  boot camp Cary

Comment

• mth498
                    • Feb 2012

bump.. im interessted in this aswell bros.

Comment

• zeke
                      Vet
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by big karch
                      The more anabolic the steriod is the higher your red blood count will increase.. Point and case Anadrol is one of the highest! That's why it all depends on what results you are looking for.

For instance, you wouldn't want to take Anadrol (A-bombs) for cycling for an endurance sport but may strongly consider it for power lifting, if that makes any since to ya...

Comment

• Joe0690
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

but more red blood cells beter endurance since they carry o2 to the muscles

Comment

• zeke
                          Vet
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Joe0690
                          but more red blood cells beter endurance since they carry o2 to the muscles

Yes but you also need to know that some AAS will have you carry more fluids (water)...

Comment

Working...