X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hay bailer
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Freezerdude
    I'm afraid so to dude, If it was really bad enough that I was to worried I would just come off myself at least down to a cruise dose and get rid of it then start back..
    Damn it that fucking sucks! Ok so what just run a standard pct and start letro routine immediately or after pct. if i ran letro while still on at a lower dose as darkness said then amp it back up for cycle after running letro tapering regime this wouldnt help at least keep the gains already made on cycle?

Comment

• hay bailer
      VET
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
      When I had this problem once upon a time I tapered it up then down to help avoid an estro rebound. Problem is with letro if you dont taper it down, you will likely get an estro spike and the gyno can ccome back. I also taper up. Kinda like this:

Day 1 .25mg
      Day 2 .5mg
      Day 3 .75mg
      Day 4 1mg
      Keep going up til you cant stand yourself anymore. To get rid of gyno you want to drive your estrogen into the ground. With no estro, you are gonna have a list of potential and likely troubles:
      1. No libido whatsoever
      2. A very cranky attitude
      3. Problems sleeping
      4. Joints that downright fucking hurt
      5. Etc.
      Take the dose up to whatever you can tolerate but do not go past 2.5mg ED. Stay at that dose until the lumps are good and gone. Then taper off, like this example:
      Day whatever 2.5mg
      next day 2.25mg
      next day 2mg
      next day 1.75mg
      and so forth.
      It is also many times a good idea to start and run nolva at 20mg ED for a couple weeks or so once you get down to 1mg ED just as a safety net to prevent rebound. Nolva is not an ANTI E, but a SERM so it does not reduce estro, but will block it at the breast receptors. This will protect you titties while your estro normalizes and splashes around up and down after manipulation.
      ok so it will take 10 days to taper to 2.5mg then stay on untill necessary to diminish lumps then taper down so if it takes 10 more days to taper down then after that what dose should i cruise with? or should i start aromasin or adex or just come off? sorry so many questions dudes just wanta get this shit right.

Comment

• bufbiker

Just so you know letro will kill your sex drive. And your gains will be greatly diminished as the others have stated.
        Yes it is me, the one, the only Bufster, in the cyber!

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by hay bailer
          ok so it will take 10 days to taper to 2.5mg then stay on untill necessary to diminish lumps then taper down so if it takes 10 more days to taper down then after that what dose should i cruise with? or should i start aromasin or adex or just come off? sorry so many questions dudes just wanta get this shit right.
          I am not sure I understand the question on what dose to cruise with. If you are talking about letro, taper off after the lumps are gone and get off the letro. About 4 days before the letro is finished, use nolva or aromasin for 2 weeks. these two compounds wont do the same thing, but they will have the same effect i preventing rebound.

What I am tryng to do here is prevent estrogen rebound which is common. Letro binds to the aromotase enzyme for a given period of time, then lets go of it. The result is an estrogen spike often times. Next thing yur unwanted titty is back.

Nolva will prevent rebound by blocking estrogen at the estro receptors in yur titties.

Aromasin is a diffeent type of AI and will actually bind to and "kill" aromotase enzymes. This means as as the body produces more aromotase, the estro rebound process is slower and more gradual.

Comment

• hay bailer
            VET
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Freezerdude
            I'm afraid so to dude, If it was really bad enough that I was to worried I would just come off myself at least down to a cruise dose and get rid of it then start back..
            what dose do you suggest for cruising on the test e. Im on 825mg p/wk

Comment

• Shovel
              VET
              • Jul 2011

125mg-250mg per week
              Semper Fi

Comment

• big karch

nolva by itself may get rid of the onset of gyno, instead of that much letro....60 mg ed for 7-10 days...while using lower dose of letro...

Comment

• hay bailer
                  VET
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
                  125mg-250mg per week
                  wus up shovel! so just drop straight to this dose with no pct but just running the letro and nolva?

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

Yep, and after awhile you shouldn't need letro.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• hay bailer
                      VET
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
                      Yep, and after awhile you shouldn't need letro.
                      ok this is the route that i figured or guessed would be best to try and maybe not loose my gains made if thats possible. And then just ramp dose back up to continue cycle as planned or is that not a good idea? The oral i used to kickstart caused it intially so if i stay away from that i should be ok ya think?

Comment

• Jumperz
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2011

HB. yes id say cruise as shovel said. your not on trt are you? how old btw?
                        ive ran letro OFF cycle before it killed me. it took me over 30 days @ 2.5mg per day and the lump totally didnt go but my joints where aching.. mainly elbows, knuckles knees. it sucked. i still ave a tiny lump on the left which i contrrol on cycle with adex and arom.. but its a little late i have some fatty tissue around from my first cycle when i was young

after cruiseing id say its fine to blast again but id reccomend getting blood work done. see what your lipids are like

Comment

• hay bailer
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

i will be 35 in november and no im not on trt but my plan was to get on trt and try to have this done about five weeks after my pct after this cycle. I know some buddys who are already on trt that are younger than me and i plan on going to this dame doc. Oh and buy the way my feelings are still hurt over that gay bailer shit man!! jus kiddin

Comment

Working...