help/Advice please?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowboyup420

help/Advice please?

hi i need a little help with my current cycle? I am 26 5'10" 190 lbs this is my 6th cycle. I am running test E 350mgs a weeK.. ok so i am in my 3rd week so far and i feel like i am going to FREAK OUT it feels like my heart is going to explode. I feel like my hole body is Surging all the time. what the hell is this feeling have any of you had this problem? my blood pressure is around 135/80 to 149/82. my doctor put me on 25mg Hydrochlorotrhiazide its helped a little but i still have that damm feeling. I told my doc about it and he said he doesn't think its my blood P doing it and tells me i need to stop useing the test. which i dont want to stop so what should i do? ANY HELP WOULD REALLY BE APPRICIATED????
    Thank you
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

i dunno never experienced that

Comment

• mth498
      • Feb 2012

Do what your doctor told you. Stop using the Test bro. Would you rather have a heart attack?

Maybe its not the test do you intake to much caffine? Coffee, soda? Not drinking enough water?

Thats werid i never heard of another person ever having this side effect from testosterone. Maybe its just in your head and your making your self paranoid?

Comment

• Stumpy
        VET
        • Aug 2011

Does this happen before, during or after injecting? Are you feeling any breathing problems when this happens? Have you used this batch/source before?

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

Sounds like anxiety to me and the bp is pretty much hypertension. At your height and weight, maybe natural is better anyway...?
          Semper Fi

Comment

• bufbiker

350mg a week is not a lot. It would probably pouit me back into the normal range.
            I don't think test is your problem. Time for a stress test maybe?

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Shovel
              Sounds like anxiety to me and the bp is pretty much hypertension. At your height and weight, maybe natural is better anyway...?
              I was going to suggest anxiety as well.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• reps
                Vet
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
                I was going to suggest anxiety as well.
                as was I, bro seriously get to a doctor and tell em you got anxiety and he will prescribe you some meds, or stop using juice cuz, obviously it has an effect on you and causes anxiety, lastly you could try to work through it, like meditation or self talk, either way good luck and sorry for your issue

Comment

• DADAWG
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

my guess is anxiety as well.

no offense but if this is your 6th cycle and you weigh 190 pounds you really need to work on your diet and nutrition before you cycle again.
                  NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DADAWG

no offense but if this is your 6th cycle and you weigh 190 pounds you really need to work on your diet and nutrition before you cycle again.
                    Exactly.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• GYMBRAT

spot on advice no doubt!

Get your diet in check bro 1st and foremost then re evaluate your AAS use, maybe some Aspirin and a ton of h20 each and everyday?

always listen to your Doc on this type of advice imho

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

At first glance thats the obvious take. However, when you look at the small dosing, perhaps he's into another sport and looking for performance rather than size (even though there are better cycles for that ). Or maybe he has a Frank Zane type of structure and would put us all to shame on stage this minute. Then again, maybe he's just clueless (no offence) and you are spot on target.lol

Comment

• BikerTrash
                          Vet
                          • Aug 2011

I read all the above posts , and as always very good advise .One thing I wanted to ask , How certain are you that what your injecting is actually Test and not some other compound ? I mean hell the low dose of 350mg wkly is next to nothing for most all of us and besides that , Test is Test and is a natural thing in humans body , So from the outside looking in it would appear to be not Test you are injecting into you .
                          The Anxiety thing would be one thing if you were prone to it prior to using aas but you mention you are on your 6th cycle ? Was this issue apparent on any of the other cycles? I think imo you got some bad shit ,not Test and actually prolly soemhting far from it .
                          It could be many Many things but I would point my finger towards your gear'.......
                          My BP always Always stays high ,but Test has never caused me the symptoms your explaining . Maybe get into some details about your prior cycling experiance .

Comment

• cowboyup420

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                            I read all the above posts , and as always very good advise .One thing I wanted to ask , How certain are you that what your injecting is actually Test and not some other compound ? I mean hell the low dose of 350mg wkly is next to nothing for most all of us and besides that , Test is Test and is a natural thing in humans body , So from the outside looking in it would appear to be not Test you are injecting into you .
                            The Anxiety thing would be one thing if you were prone to it prior to using aas but you mention you are on your 6th cycle ? Was this issue apparent on any of the other cycles? I think imo you got some bad shit ,not Test and actually prolly soemhting far from it .
                            It could be many Many things but I would point my finger towards your gear'.......
                            My BP always Always stays high ,but Test has never caused me the symptoms your explaining . Maybe get into some details about your prior cycling experiance .

I know what your saying bro. I have had these symptoms since my first cycle. I know exactly what your saying about the gear part. I have had a buddy that had that problem. But i have tried several different brands and its all the same symptoms. What i am doing now is human grade from my buddys doctor that I got from him so I know it is the real thing this time. It may just be the anxiety because I have had anxiety prior to starting gear. But it seems a little different then just anxiety. It feels like I can never relax exspecially at night. It feels like my body is surging and my heart is beating hard I have been to my doctor for this reason and told him everything I do. Which he says is fine but just tells me to stop because he doesnt believe in the use of STEROIDS. Thank you for all of the advice guys I really appriciate it.

Comment

• Magnesium
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2009

I'm guessing from the 420 you enjoy a little grass, which does tend to increase anxiety/paranoia. Maybe combine that with a little bit of, "OMG, i'm doing steroids!!!11!" and a freakout results? Plus it is a vasodilator, stimulant and magnifies sensations which might make you feel strange.

Your body might just not like you messing with it.

either way i would lay off anything that causes you to feel not right.

Comment

Working...