X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by juced_porkchop
    Man I hate short esters.
    I just don't see the worth from all the pinning.
    But to each his own.cycle looks night though.
    Id just would have used "E" everything and pinned 1-2X a week.

just started up my cycle also, excited (trene/teste/maste/proviron/igf1lr3) >:-D
    I dont like the short esters either. But I want to run tren but tren e turns me into a mental patient for a month while the long esters and metabolites clear. Just can go through that again this summer.

Comment

• BikerTrash
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

Cycle looks good to me man ,,,,,enjoy the hooter and let me know how its going for you ...
      And speaking of being a mental nutcase,,,Thats me latley ..........

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
        Cycle looks good to me man ,,,,,enjoy the hooter and let me know how its going for you ...
        And speaking of being a mental nutcase,,,Thats me latley ..........
        wuts her name?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by juced_porkchop
          Man I hate short esters.
          I just don't see the worth from all the pinning.
          But to each his own.cycle looks night though.
          Id just would have used "E" everything and pinned 1-2X a week.

just started up my cycle also, excited (trene/teste/maste/proviron/igf1lr3) >:-D
          I like short esters on top of a longer ester as a base. Better control and if you get a ltitle out of control you just cut the dose and your back in control real quick.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

i am edgy. I find things flying out of my mouth that I would normally just think. For example, at Lowes the other day I could not get any help to load a heavy door into my truck. A lady met me at the exit and asked to see my receipt. Now normally in such a situation I would just think "Jesus Christ, you fucking people have time to check my receipt, but not to actually help a customer load this heavy ass door. You people suck and if I had went to Home Depot I'd be home by now."

But instead, I actually said "Jesus Christ, you fucking people have time to check my receipt, but not to actually help load this heavy ass door. You people suck and if I had went to Home Depot I'd be home by now."

Easy does it Darkness....

Comment

• Overload
              Vet
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Darkness
              i am edgy. I find things flying out of my mouth that I would normally just think. For example, at Lowes the other day I could not get any help to load a heavy door into my truck. A lady met me at the exit and asked to see my receipt. Now normally in such a situation I would just think "Jesus Christ, you fucking people have time to check my receipt, but not to actually help a customer load this heavy ass door. You people suck and if I had went to Home Depot I'd be home by now."

But instead, I actually said "Jesus Christ, you fucking people have time to check my receipt, but not to actually help load this heavy ass door. You people suck and if I had went to Home Depot I'd be home by now."

Easy does it Darkness....
              Tren brings out the best in us.

What you said, needed to be said. Tren makes my "filter" change and i find myself saying things i normally wouldn't, but i love what Tren does to me.

Comment

Working...