Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

long one bout my bad ass old lady

About a month ago I was lucky enough to have my old lady in the gym with me. Because of different work schedules, kidos and just general shit that life throws at ya it is always a treat when we can actually lift together (my absolute favorite lifting partner) ya gotta know she just hit 40 and has never had formal training or any really before 2 years agobut I could EASILY enter this woman in a powerlifting comp and her place very high if not take it if only I could get her head set on it. anyway, got the gym to ourselfs, sneaking a finger in her snatch every chance I get a damned if somebody doesn't show up. Well we begin to behave while these people fuck around outside for 10-15 minutes and continue to lift. Finally they come in. I finish off whatever it was I was doing while my wife is at the rack doing curls with 40's just ladidalada I'm bored when the chick that had came in says "god damn, look at her" she immediately makes a bee line at me (my self-absorbed ass thinks) screaming "hey, do you skate, do you fucking skate!?" After a moment I figure out she's looking right past my head at my woman. In the next halfhour she did everything but lick my old ladys pussy (which I was praying for) to join her roller Derby team! She is now a practicing member and should start in games next season. Derby is very little known here locally but after. being to several games/practices this shit is fucking awesome! Bunch of jacked tatooed bitches beating the fuck outta Lil skinny bitches trying to fly by them! Call me a freak but fuck me what a turn on. These bitches are taking hits like linebackers! Case in point, in describing a technique to suddenly slow from high speed where they open their feet and close in their toes coach screams at my wife "open your lips, open your lips then close your toes like you changed your mind" I'm hooked, bunch of gorgeous women in a fullcontact sport, I finally have new fuel for masterbation! There I nothing like hearing "if that bitch tries that shit again then ram your skate up her twat then bite her fucking nipple off!"
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

Forgot the best part, as yall know been known as stumpy for 15+ years, my old ladies Derby name..... Stump grinder! Come on Fuckers, that's classic
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• PenEnvy
      • Mar 2012

I love you, too, babe. Thank you for the encouragement, still very unsure about it all. How frustrating to discover so much so late in life. Just hope it's not too late. Don't want to have to wear a Life Alert button on the track!

Comment

• stumpyone
        • Jan 2012

I'll be damned, had no idea that was your moniker. Just please for the love god don't rip mine off and use it as your own!

Comment

• PenEnvy
          • Mar 2012

I love you, too, babe. Thank you for the encouragement, still very unsure about it all. How frustrating to discover so much so late in life. Just hope it's not too late. Don't want to have to wear a Life Alert button on the track!

Comment

• bufbiker

I love you too Stumpy. Your such a stud!

Comment

• Freezerdude

That would be pretty cool to get the ole lady out kicking some ass skating around the ring and I do like the thoughts of " a bunch of gorgeous women in a full contact sport" Congrats!!
              Oh Yeah LMAO @ Stump Grinder!! lol

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Lol! I just seen this!
                Semper Fi

Comment

• jibbs
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2012

lol at stump grinder

Comment

• mrhtbd

"open your lips, open your lips then close your toes like you changed your mind"

Classic, O' Stumpy-One!

Comment

Working...