Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IBBAdmin
    VET
    • Jun 2012

if its real, its awome. Years ago we used the searle vars and took 20 a day, my god you got so hard a ripped it was insane.

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

My wife joined the dark side today. 20mg EOD because their 20mg capsels. What do women see with var?
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

I really like Anavar as well, especially with Tren ace and test prop....with a little eq in there if I have it. Well, and some HGH too

Last time I took it was like 2007 though

I have a bunch of powder I need to cap that i've had stashed since that time

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by beast
          My wife joined the dark side today. 20mg EOD because their 20mg capsels. What do women see with var?
          My wife just finished her second run at 10mg day, she likes it cause it makes her tone up and build alittle muscle, oh made her more horny..
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• mth498
            • Feb 2012

Really. Maybe i should give it another try. When i ran Var i was running at 100mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks but by the end of the 4th week, i still had seen nothing for results. No effects at all. Maybe just the brand.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by mth498
              Really. Maybe i should give it another try. When i ran Var i was running at 100mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks but by the end of the 4th week, i still had seen nothing for results. No effects at all. Maybe just the brand.
              It had to be fake.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by mth498
                Originally posted by liftsiron
                It had to be fake.
                It had to be bunk stuff, evertime I've ever ran it I've seen some awesome results in a short period of time..

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

When I go over 80mg, moreso at 100mg/d, it destroys up my appetite, and I don't feel like eating anything. I'll take 2-3 bites of food and not want to eat anymore. If you take 100mg/d and don't feel anything, then I agree it has to be fake. It's not as bad as it used to be, but just a few years back many of the manufacturers were notorious for cutting corners in their 'var synthesis.

I also get more cramps at that dose.

Comment

Working...