X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BikerTrash
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

Trial and Error ? who knows........

So I have been battling with my own mentality lately do I do this or that ? start this or start that ? you guys know what Im talking about here.
    I havent had any injections for 2 full weeks now and no meds or suplments at all of any sorts just food and lots of it , I am going a full 3 weeks with nothing at all then starting my hooter .I really have no justification in my actions here except awhile ago I was advised or directed per say to clean everyhting out for 3 weeks and go hard from there,Honeslty I dont feel that bad at all and havent lost 1 pound and my legs have gotten vascular as a roadmap ......even to the extent my Old Lady got grossed out with me wearing shorts yesturday .lol...I though it was cool looking .
    I cannot explain nor do I understand how I feel so good latley without anything being injected for 2 weeks now and going for a full 3 with nothing .
    I intend on running Test @ 1000 wk and Mast P at around 450wk and still contimplating the Tren as im already a bastard to deal with now but its still up in the air .
    I like the way the Mast makes me feel and look maybe im nuts I dont know .
    Im rambling here and there really isnt a direction of this extended post .just throwing it out there and maybe you fellas will chim in with something of sorts .
    Highest I have ever ran the Test is 750 wkly and that was a long time ago and thats when I blew out my shoulder and had to have surgery so from that point I only ran it at 500 wkly with a couple other compounds thrown in there . Now I want to go big or go home .....ideas , sugestions comments or just straight up tell me im a dumbass.......
    Ok Ok , Im done rambling .....
  • Stumpy
    VET
    • Aug 2011

I used to leave test at 700mg EW and tren @ 400mg EW, last cycle I doubled my test and raised tren to 600mg. 1500mg test was way more than I really needed TBH and next time I'll leave it at 1g but will run tren at 600mg again.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

if you want to try a gram of test go ahead you will either love it our hate it--i hate going higher than 600migs of test a week the sides get hard to manage for me--mainly the oilyness of my skin, i have to shower 3 times a day and use a face scrub with salasilic acid and salasilic spray on top of that at 600mgs im fine

i like the idea of the mast prop @ 450mgs a week--best compound out there if you ask me---which tren do you want to run? with all your planning i would say 400mgs of tren E wouldnt hurt

Comment

• Stumpy
        VET
        • Aug 2011

Next cycle will be 1g test & 600mg Tren, both enanthate. Will also add 75mg Provy ED as well.

Comment

• Glycomann

BT you just dropped water. Typically you won't crash til week 3-4.

Comment

• ozzy69
            Assistant Admin
            • Jun 2011

^^what gmann said---i must have thought it said 2 months not 2 weeks---everything is still technically in your system

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Trial and error will make you know for sure. That I know. it is fun and natural for guys to try some stuff. The most experience comes from the most experiments. That is not to say we should be reckless. But you will never know if you like a gram of test til you try it. You will never know if tren a or e works best for you until you try it. We all seem to react alittle differently and some love and hate all this stuff.

Have fun with it BT. You make sense to me.

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

I love test at a gram. To me, that's where it's at...
                Semper Fi

Comment

• BikerTrash
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

Thanks for all the input and suggestions etc. I have been fighting the demon within that keeps telling me to run a gram of Test a week with one or 2 other compounds,.I have always used lower sensible dosages layed out by our local pumpkin here and the results continue to be epic and excellent ........Im not sure if im ready to spread my wings per say and go for it,,,,,but im gonna do it .....if I fuck it up or hit a road block I will ask for help .Im not to proud to ask its how I learn .
                  And Glyco and Darkness have always been there for my dumb questions for severai years now . .Thanks to everyone
                  Also ******Does anyone have a extra room in there barn for BikerTrash when he starts the Mast, Tren ,and the Gram of Test a week......I suspect my Ol lady isnt gonna tolerate me much on that mix.........I just hope I dont look like Darkness out chasing the barnyard animals around with my purple headed swollen cawk out trying to mount whatever stands still long enough

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                    ..I just hope I dont look like Darkness out chasing the barnyard animals around with my purple headed swollen cawk out trying to mount whatever stands still long enough
                    it WILL happen... Lol
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Stumpy
                      VET
                      • Aug 2011

Only thing I'd add, if you're gonna go the big dosage route..take extra care to lift smart and avoid injuries (speaking from personal experiance).

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                        .I just hope I dont look like Darkness out chasing the barnyard animals around with my purple headed swollen cawk out trying to mount whatever stands still long enough
                        How did you know this goes on every morning? It's only bad when they run fast and you cant catch them. I can run faster than a chicken, but I can't fly.

Hey man just keep the AI in there, monitor your BP, blah blah etc. You will be fine. If you feel lethargic, you will know why and drop back to a lower dose. Or you will feel like a god and blast away.

Comment

• bufbiker

I've been on my self prescribed trt dose of a gram a week for a long, long time now. I have just two weeks ago started using aromasin as my ai with very pleasing results.
                          Just remember, the larger the dose, the more likely the sides.

Comment

Working...