NPP and Tren

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

NPP and Tren

Ok, looking at these compounds each for it's individual characteristics and with my needs in mind.
    Need some NPP for tissue repair and some tren for, well, it's tren!!!
    Seriously though, wondering if with test prop on hand how one would run the three?
    Also, what if Masteron and Av were on hand as well?
    Time to sail the MIMI ship!
    Batten down the hatches, we're going for a wild ride!!!
    Comments are welcome and appreciated.
  • Glycomann

i would run test and tren or test and NPP not the three together. That's a lot of progestin activity to run the NPP and Tren at the same time. Some guys do it and get away with it but some end up with bitch tits and or a dead limp dick in the end. Masteron or anavar is a good addition later in the cycle for either test/NPP or Test/Tren combination. Masterone gives more volume than Anavar. Both act as hardeners. Dosages vary. i use on the lower end because I come right off for 4-5 months at a time at least once a year so I stay sensitive. I would probably use..

1-12 100 mg prop EOD
    1-12 100 mg NPP EOD
    6-12 100 mg Mast EOD

Comment

• bufbiker

I would not run tren and NPP together for the reasons Glycoman has stated. You may be lactating at the end of that cycle.
      I'm with Glyco, go with the NPP if you have joint issues.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

You can run NPP and tren together as long as you run the test at a higher dose than the two progestin drugs combined.
        Perhaps something like NPP 100mgs, Tren A 100mgs Test prop 250mgs eod. B6 200mgs twice per day will help reduce sides.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd

hmmm, think I'll leave the tren for now as it doesn't quite fit what I'm trying to do at this point. I just wanted to try it out, see how smooth the pin was, and check with knowledgeable folk because I intend to run the DPP.

Comment

• Jumperz
            Vet
            • Sep 2011

I don't like doubling it up either but inthink running back to back is possible. Just keep DA on hand.

Comment

• bufbiker

I have run it back to back. Ran the NPP first then jumped on the tren. nice one, but had some ed problems before it was all over with. My wife was so glad when I began having the ed problems.

Comment

• mrhtbd

EQ always took care of that for me.

Comment

Working...