X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

anavar

Wife on var for the 1st time. So far we've noticed "maybe more strength in the gym", a little weight gain but not too bad and really sensitive nipples. Not sure if the nipple thing is common. Also seems to be a little more horny when we get started but not throwing herself at me. These are normal I suppose??
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

yep all normal. how long into the cycle?

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

2 weeks.
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

Beast, what is her current dosage?

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

They came in 20mg tabs that can't be split up so one EOD. 10mg a day average.

Comment

• Freezerdude

I've never had sensitive nips nor has the wife and Var but hers are pierced with little bar bells, I wouldn;t think that had anything to do with it, Althought I have heard this doing it to alot of other people.

Comment

• anxious1

Originally posted by beast
              They came in 20mg tabs that can't be split up so one EOD. 10mg a day average.

My wife is running Var for the second time now. Didn't have the sensitive nipples the first time around and is only a week in on this cycle.

Var's Half-life is only around hours if memory serves me right. So ideally your wife should be splitting that dosage up 2-3 times a day. Is it possible for you to crush up the pills, and put them in a drink that she could drink half of for two days?

My wife and I run D's var, which is 50mg a pop. So for her we mix the caps powder in with some water and margarita mix (to taste better). Drinks a fifth of the drink a day for 5 days. Worked pretty well last time for her.

Comment

• millenium girl
                • Apr 2006

I did a few Anavar cycles and the great thing is that she won't lose the strength gains once she stops cycling. It's really the best/safest AAS for a female to run.
                Don't forget to join
                http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Overload
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2012

20mg is a good dose for a female. The females i know that use it have commented about sensitive nips and an increase in libido. They say they get horny easier and more frequently, but it's not a huge difference.

Comment

• Shovel
                    VET
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by millenium girl
                    I did a few Anavar cycles and the great thing is that she won't lose the strength gains once she stops cycling. It's really the best/safest AAS for a female to run.
                    That's odd. Every time I stop an oral, any oral I lose the strength from it in a matter of days.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Shovel
                      That's odd. Every time I stop an oral, any oral I lose the strength from it in a matter of days.
                      Women are way different. We all start out as female but then we start masculinizing in the womb. Then we get the big test burst in puberty so we are really all the way thre already. women have not been masculionized since they don't see much androgen. they have so little androgen that they produce 10x more androgen receptor than men do. Now you add in the anabolics and they begin to have the anabolic effect that we as men get during puberty. it sticks because essentially we are all the same underneath except for the way the sex hormones are rigged. By adding in the androgens or attenuated androgens you are tapping into that unmasculinized person and doing a little bit of masculinizing. anavar is nice because it has almost no androgenic properties so women can get the added musculaure without the changes in the sex organs, ancillary hair or coarsening of the features. Look at Cory Everson and Tonya Knight from the 80s. Today they are still beautiful women. They just used really mild orals. Not like today's women.

Comment

Working...