X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayC
    Vet
    • Sep 2012

Low dose Tren

Ozzy kind of prompted me to post this...

How many of you have run a low dose of Tren for a long period of time?? I ask because I'm not a big fan of 19nors but have talked to those who have run Deca and/or Tren like TRT. Just wanting some feedback.
  • tlane
    VET
    • Oct 2007

never heard any good feedback mixing tren with deca.... and I peronally wouldnt run tren more that 10wks even at a low dose, just my 2cents. tren/eq?

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

I've ran tren up to 14 weeks if I remember. You can really run anything low dose, but to have a TRT dose, that wouldnt be me. It's testosterone replacement therapy for a reason, not tren replacement therapy

Comment

• tlane
        VET
        • Oct 2007

ditto

Comment

• -JP-

I do not have personal experience in doing this but curious if you would use tren e or tren a? Friends have told me their sides are worse with Tren E when they run over 10 weeks extreme night sweats etc

Comment

• Glycomann

I;ve been playing around with it. I went off Test E 300 NPP 300 and Eq 500 mg/w and just switched to Tren at 300 and Test E at 200 every 5 days. I did low test to test this brologic that low test leads to low sides on tren. I've been at it about 3 weeks. On NPP my sex drive sucked. On tren it's high again. Tren is very strong. i just added some masteron. I have heard knowledgeable guys claim they can run it low dose for a long time and it helps in recomposition. My guess is it works some but varies person to person and according to how controlled your diet is. I'm going to play around with it for then next 6 months or so ramping it at points dropping it at points and adding in a little with other stuff. I'll know more in 6-8 months.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I have learned that for me higher dose of tren = inability to kep everything in order and make the best gains. AT least for now I seem to be that way.

I am gonna do an experiment one of these days and just run a 100mg trickle of tren e with 500 test for an extended time and see what happens.

Comment

• skii
                Vet
                • Dec 2010

For the past year or so I have come off of tren twice, each for a month. tren gets better the longer u run it. even though i love tren it does have its own unique sides and taking breaks help even if just for the mental aspect of it. i normally run gh with it which helps with sides, i also GRADUALLY increase the dose which also helps.

the way i do it now is take breaks or cruise with test/gh then blast with other compounds. the cruising helps me mentally and physically recover and is anywhere from 4-8 wks sometimes.

if you are wanting to cruise with low dose test/tren, i think it could be a great idea. keep on eye on how you are feeling and go from there, you might be great with while others might not be able to take the tren sides even at a low dose for that long.

Comment

• bufbiker

I've done tren A for 16 weeks and deca for 25 or so.
                  100mg eod on the tren a but did eventually up it to 200mg eod. and 1000mg a week on the deca.

Comment

• Jumperz
                    Vet
                    • Sep 2011

I ran test/tren 500/400... my test ended up being bunk so effectively it was a tren only cycle. The gains where good but I didn't have the feeling of a 'cycle' if you know what I mean.. It messed with my head abit. Gains where good. Recovery was terrible!! It was so hard to keep gains. I'd suggest at least running a trt dose of test. Just to keep libido up and general wellbeing/feeling

Comment

• ozzy69
                      • Jun 2011

how long are you thinking of running that tren? im on week 5 right now and the only real side ive had is night sweats--normally i have some irritablitly but not this time

Comment

• Glycomann

The last 2 days I started having low tolerance for fucktards and I'm horny as fuck.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                          • Apr 2006

The longest i've run Tren straight without a break was 5-1/2 months.

Comment

• JayC
                            Vet
                            • Sep 2012

Great responses,thanks all. In regards to Tren, I'm thinking about how would using like 150mg/week of Tren E along with say 400mg/week of Test for say 4-6 months work?? High intensity training along with a clean average caloric diet.

Comment

• Glycomann

I think you'll probably tend to lean out more than normal but after many months the tren might wear on you.

Comment

Working...