1st run with tren just ending...im glad!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ~R~F~G~
    Vet
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
    I guess it depends on how much of a masochist you are. I love pain and discomfort. I live in pain. So for me the tren, while not something I would do all the time due to liver toxicity, is a nice run once every couple of years or so.
    I live in pain every day too. Arthritis inflammed tendons and achillies tendons , And actually didn't mind the sweats from tren. It was the fact tren effected my OCD so bad I almost was back in the nut house. Lol. True story.

I like discomfort depending on the cause. Lol. Chopping wood for 4 hours will hurt. So I'm putting on my boots for day 2 of chopping wood. Wedge and a sledge. Good pain.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

G brings up a good point... I know alot of guys who, out of fear of all these sides you hear and read about, knocked a tren A dose down all the way to 30 to 50 mg EOD to start. These guys gt some decent results too. It doesn't take much of this stuff especially if you havent tasted this particular nectar before.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
        G brings up a good point... I know alot of guys who, out of fear of all these sides you hear and read about, knocked a tren A dose down all the way to 30 to 50 mg EOD to start. These guys gt some decent results too. It doesn't take much of this stuff especially if you havent tasted this particular nectar before.
        I remember that, Bubba289. Everyone was way up in the dose. Bubba was having sides trying to bump things up. Then he disappeared for 3 months. He came back with pics that eventually were pirated and used for I think 2 different on line supplement scams. Anyhow that's how good he looked. People robbed his image to sell scams. Bubba did a TRT does of test and 30 mg EOD of tren. He was looking the shredds and pretty damn big for Bubba.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
          I remember that, Bubba289. Everyone was way up in the dose. Bubba was having sides trying to bump things up. Then he disappeared for 3 months. He came back with pics that eventually were pirated and used for I think 2 different on line supplement scams. Anyhow that's how good he looked. People robbed his image to sell scams. Bubba did a TRT does of test and 30 mg EOD of tren. He was looking the shredds and pretty damn big for Bubba.
          Yea I remember that guy. I was trying to think of his name when I was writing my last post. He pretty much walked the Earth at 5% BF with his trickle charge dose of AAS. I remember him posting his diet too and it was perfect and I dont think he ever cheated.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
            Yea I remember that guy. I was trying to think of his name when I was writing my last post. He pretty much walked the Earth at 5% BF with his trickle charge dose of AAS. I remember him posting his diet too and it was perfect and I dont think he ever cheated.
            I met him in Dallas Fort-Worth. He's a great guy and smart. He isn't afraid to go outside the box. Not a follower.

Comment

• willi
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

Love the Tren A or the Tren E. Sides for me are moderate and as Glycoman says: "dial it in and go up as tolerance goes up." Never zap yourself initially with a big dose (certainly not E). Steady goes it and get the feel. It can kick the hell out of a person.

Recalling a previous post where we commented about the temptation to "up the dose".

This makes me think about throwing in some tren magic to my already existing cycle. Fortunately my overseer slapped my face and said stop it!

Comment

• TxRebel
                Vet
                • Oct 2012

My first run with tren A all i had was the night sweats
                2nd go around was the worst i had sweats... fever with every injection
                basically 2 hours or so of test flu like symptoms eod
                ran tren e the last to times and have been ok

Think i got a bad batch that second round after 2a weeks it didnt get better so i stopped
                a buddy ran it with no problems

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by willi
                  Love the Tren A or the Tren E. Sides for me are moderate and as Glycoman says: "dial it in and go up as tolerance goes up." Never zap yourself initially with a big dose (certainly not E). Steady goes it and get the feel. It can kick the hell out of a person.

Recalling a previous post where we commented about the temptation to "up the dose".

This makes me think about throwing in some tren magic to my already existing cycle. Fortunately my overseer slapped my face and said stop it!
                  My first run was with Black Crest. And if anyone remembers that lab their shit was OVERdosed. I jumped in head first 500mg a week. What a mistake. That was no joke. And any label tren I took after was like taking something from GNC. It just didn't come close.

Comment

• ram71
                    • Feb 2008

Love Tren only on cutting cycle. Had sides first time of using Tren then after that no sides when use.

Comment

Working...