Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

var

I just started anavar this week and my hands and feet feel tight and swollen. Is that a side of var? The workouts are great but the swelling and tightness is annoying.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Var can cause water retention to a certain degree.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

I got some var recently and tried running it at 100mg ED. Everything on my body hurt. I bet $20 bucks it was winni.

More var arrived. Next week will start and eat 100mg ED for 40 days.

Comment

• JayC
        Vet
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by jrod
        I just started anavar this week and my hands and feet feel tight and swollen. Is that a side of var? The workouts are great but the swelling and tightness is annoying.
        How much are you running? I've run Var dozens of times and I've never experienced any real sides in the first few weeks, sans some heavy pumps on training days. Usually toward the middle or end of a cycle I do get foot cramps and some mild periodic hand cramps. So yes it "might" be the Var if you are running a fairly high dose but what else are you on?

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Just test @ 450mg/wk. I've never used var before. I'm not experiencing any body aches but I do feel slightly more irritable. My pumps and strength are good. Oh, also from time to time my hands feel like they are starting to fall asleep, but usually when I grip something too long or hold them above my shoulders for a min.
          Freaking weird shite, man

Comment

• DADAWG
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Darkness
            I got some var recently and tried running it at 100mg ED. Everything on my body hurt. I bet $20 bucks it was winni.

More var arrived. Next week will start and eat 100mg ED for 40 days.
            a LOT of "var" being sold is winnie and with winnie comes joint pain and shitty cholesterol levels .
            NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

I read that when u are on gh one of the sides is that your hands go numb. I am on var and experience the same sides. Anyone else have this issue?

Comment

• Glycomann

Your tissues are swollen. That impinges on the nerves under your arms and in your wrists. That's where the numbness comes from. I always get this when I'm on a good amount of AAS until I get the water under control. Watch your diet. Right now with all the holiday eating on cycle my shoulders and traps blew up so much I can't even sleep for the numbness and neck pain. just part of the game. Cut sodium and adjust carbs and it gets better.

Comment

• millenium girl
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jrod
                  It's a side that I had and I was running it at a woman's dosage.

One thing that's cool about var is that you will keep your strength gains after you stop your cycle.
                  Don't forget to join
                  http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                  http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• digit0x

I get cramps but no swelling... at least not while outside the gym.

Comment

• rocco-x
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2009

are you getting bloated type pumps...? if so it may be dbol sold as var.been hearing this as becoming a more common practice since the price of raw anavar is pretty high.same as eq.i know a few guys that've gone thru untested sources ordering what they thought was eq but turned out they got sides just like deca.one source told me alot of fly by night so called sources will substitute deca for eq as well as other compounds that're easier and cheaper to make instead of the real thing like anavar,eq,primo...but if you know your source then it could just be affecting you differently.

i've always wanted to run a solid var cycle but with the unsurity of what i'm getting and at such a high price i've decided to wait a bit.i do hear it's one if not the best oral out there as far as gains and keeping them...

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

No, not getting bloated pumps, just solid tight pumps! Odor Jo's the other day and it felt like they were going to pop. I got the bloated pumps on tbol which reminded me of dbol.
                        Anyway, thanks for the help. I will cut out more salt and carbs.

Comment

Working...