First cycle have question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fs456

First cycle have question

I've been taking sust 300 for 4 wks but don't think I been hitting muscle just fat cause I'm only going half way on 1.5 pin I will start nxt time I pin but was wondering were the last 4 wks a waste meaning will this affect how long it takes to start kicking in. It was a rookie mistake so if anyone could help me much appreciated thanks
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You should go all the way in. The last 4 weeks of injections should still absorb but at a slower rate. Depending on how much oil is actually trapped in the fatty layer above the muscle, it is possible for the oil to become rancid and cause infection. Just watch for hot red spots and swelling (inflamation) or excessive pain. It normally takes sus about 3-4 weeks before you really start noticeing it working anyhow.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• steelpreacher
      Vet
      • Jun 2013

I agree with LI, although the likelihood of it becoming infected is low, provided sterile product and clean technique were used.

You should be fine, and as was mentioned it will just slow down the absorption.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Welcome to the community bro.

Yes shove that damn thing all the way in your ass cheek bro

Comment

• IBBAdmin
          VET
          • Jun 2012

remember this, with gear more is not the better . Diet plays a huge part in your gains. With that said, good luck and welcome

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by IBBAdmin
            remember this, with gear more is not the better . Diet plays a huge part in your gains. With that said, good luck and welcome
            Diet is huge. I remember hearing a guy from the gym talking to a younger dude, "yeah when you're on the sauce you don't have to eat as much during and after cause the weight is put on automatically"

Farthest from the truth

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

and unless your really fat 1 inch is just as good
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• kane.d3
                Vet
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by liftsiron
                You should go all the way in. The last 4 weeks of injections should still absorb but at a slower rate. Depending on how much oil is actually trapped in the fatty layer above the muscle, it is possible for the oil to become rancid and cause infection. Just watch for hot red spots and swelling (inflamation) or excessive pain. It normally takes sus about 3-4 weeks before you really start noticeing it working anyhow.
                Agreed, while sust has faster acting components they are in a small dose. I am surprised you havent noticed something, it wouldn't be a huge change but after 3-4 weeks you should feel stronger workouts, maybe longer or a little more weight or several reps you don't usually get. I wouldn't expect to be arnold after 3-4 weeks.

As for that syringe plung that sucker all the way in. Trust me your ass can take it (no homosexual puns intended there fellas)

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

you should have at least morning wood the next day or two though after starting test - if its good test anyway -unless you are not into the muscla and shooting under the skin - like sub q
                  Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...