Sustanon; is there really a need for ed or eod

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prolangtum

Sustanon; is there really a need for ed or eod

The model of sustanon compared to esters of various other half lives shows that sustanon is much, much, more like a single ester testosterone than you might think. I too believed that blood levels would be more difficult to control, compared to TE for instance.. until I plotted this..

I think there is A LOT of misconception about sustanon. There is an infamous thread that has been claimed by more different authors than I can count. I'm not talking about paraphrasing either. This gets cut-n-pasted, word for fucking word, and the sad part is that is it ridiculously erroneous and misleading. It's pretty much entirely shyte except for the few instances where universal, 'impossible-to-f**k-up no-matter-what' type of 'good' information such as "inject more frequently" is given.. But even then, it is buried in so much illogical garbage that the principles are skewed. I hate this post.

This is a huge reason why many BBers do not understand the concept of the ester. I'm not talking about knowing "longer ester= longer half life, shorter ester= faster acting. Knowledge of (only) this trivial information is dangerous. I remember when I first learned about esters and had only this understanding.. I thought I knew everything there was to know. It turns out that this isn't even the half of it.

Back to my rant about this infamous sustanon post, the author clearly does not understand how esters work. The common misconception that I (and probably many others) had once is that in sustanon, the prop releases first, and then the phenyl prop, followed by the longer esters (but later). After all, the longer esters don't kick in until week 3 or so, right? Nothing say's "I have no fucking clue about esters" quite like the latter statement..

This fundamental lack of understanding is something I feel is important, and I have made it my life-long goal to take the time and try and explain this (100's of times) to those who have been misinformed. A good many of them don't give a sh*t. They want the bottom line, after all, who gives a sh*t about esters during their 10-month winter hiatus from the gym? I can certainly appreciate that... AAS mentoring isn't for everyone and everyone shouldn't do it.. The problem is that it is usually these dudes (who care only to know where to stick the pin) that are the first one's to regurgitate the sh*t they heard yesterday, thus doing their part to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance…

Next time, I’ll tell you how I really feel about the idiots in this sport who litter the boards with filth and plagiarized garbage..

Andy
    Attached Files
  • prolangtum

The model of sustanon compared to esters of various other half lives shows that sustanon is much, much, more like a single ester testosterone than you might think. I too believed that blood levels would be more difficult to control, compared to TE for instance.. until I plotted this..

I think there is A LOT of misconception about sustanon. There is an infamous thread that has been claimed by more different authors than I can count. I'm not talking about paraphrasing either. This gets cut-n-pasted, word for fucking word, and the sad part is that is it ridiculously erroneous and misleading. It's pretty much entirely shyte except for the few instances where universal, 'impossible-to-f**k-up no-matter-what' type of 'good' information such as "inject more frequently" is given.. But even then, it is buried in so much illogical garbage that the principles are skewed. I hate this post.

This is a huge reason why many BBers do not understand the concept of the ester. I'm not talking about knowing "longer ester= longer half life, shorter ester= faster acting. Knowledge of (only) this trivial information is dangerous. I remember when I first learned about esters and had only this understanding.. I thought I knew everything there was to know. It turns out that this isn't even the half of it.

Back to my rant about this infamous sustanon post, the author clearly does not understand how esters work. The common misconception that I (and probably many others) had once is that in sustanon, the prop releases first, and then the phenyl prop, followed by the longer esters (but later). After all, the longer esters don't kick in until week 3 or so, right? Nothing say's "I have no fucking clue about esters" quite like the latter statement..

This fundamental lack of understanding is something I feel is important, and I have made it my life-long goal to take the time and try and explain this (100's of times) to those who have been misinformed. A good many of them don't give a sh*t. They want the bottom line, after all, who gives a sh*t about esters during their 10-month winter hiatus from the gym? I can certainly appreciate that... AAS mentoring isn't for everyone and everyone shouldn't do it.. The problem is that it is usually these dudes (who care only to know where to stick the pin) that are the first one's to regurgitate the sh*t they heard yesterday, thus doing their part to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance…

Next time, I’ll tell you how I really feel about the idiots in this sport who litter the boards with filth and plagiarized garbage..

Andy

Comment

• house1

nice read

Comment

• daem

could you tell us what lines are which esters? i don't think that prop would be on that graph just because all the slopes are somewhat similar.

Comment

• prolangtum

Not quite sure what is going on in that graph, here blade plotted the averge mg release from one single 250mg sustanon inject
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ghoust

here is a grape from Basskiller on the same subject
            Attached Files

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Some guys love sust and some hate it. Im on the latter end. Sust gets all the hype until you hit the boards and read about personal experiences from seasoned juicers. *IMO* the base of every cycle should be Test Enanthate. If you want a quicker effect add prop eod to the mix for the first four weeks.

Comment

• prolangtum

I think Basskiller's graph fails to take into account the build up, it shouldnt be so even keel with ed injections.

Comment

• symatech

good point prolangtum. But I dont think the first graph is too accurate with the esters. The blend of esters is what gives sust the different time release for the synthetic tests init, as such the graphs would not have the same slope but would have the short esters rise quickly and dissipate quickly with the opposite for longer esters. Daem already said this im shorter words Im just recapping if you will.

its not that injecting 2x per week is a waste. Plenty of people grow from 2x/week injects, but to utilize sustanon's maximum potential ed or eod injects i feel are best. just my .02$

peace

Comment

• iron4life79

this is what i dont understand.......

how are you going to get the most benefit from the shorter esters if you dont inject more often?

i understand the longer esters will take more time to release, therefore when you shoot 2x a week you still utilize these particular esters.

but if prop is downregulating after 2-3 days, and youre shooting every 3-4, then you miss it altogether.

prolangtum,
                    i must admit, i'm on the ed or eod bandwagon myself. i could sure use some concrete evidence that this isnt needed, and imho, sust a big waste. a single ester test will do the job just as nicely, especially if you want to shoot 2x a week.

peace I4L

Comment

• prolangtum

Im not a proponet of sustanon by any means. Its just overpriced testerone.

Comment

• symatech

amen brotha! long live single esters

Comment

• Diablo

Ok, ok...hold up...back that train up a second. This is my first real cycle. I am pulling 400mg a week of Deca and 500mg a week of Sustanon. Thats a shot on Monday and a shot on Thursday of both. So are you guys telling me that I spent 400 dollars on gear and another 200 on supplaments just to gain nothing??? Thats a load of sh*t!!!!! I dont want to just blow up like a balloon in 2 or 3 weeks. Walk in th gym 1 day at 240lbs and the next week at 260lbs. No no no no....steroids are not the base of my supplament supply nor my workout. They are simply an anabolic primer to alter the genetic code I was not born with. They say I will gain about 15-20lbs after 8 weeks. Thats more than I expected. I am not using it for fast gains...just gains period. I need that 'edge'. So should I order more sustanon and take 3 shot a week?

Diablo

Comment

• prolangtum

You could do it 3x a week, but IMO, you'll be fine 2x a week. If anything, shoot it eod on week 1, then go to twice a week.

Comment

• iron4life79

<!--QuoteBegin-prolangtum+Jul 8 2003, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prolangtum @ Jul 8 2003, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You could do it 3x a week, but IMO, you&#39;ll be fine 2x a week. If anything, shoot it eod on week 1, then go to twice a week. [/b][/quote]
                              prolangtum is right bro........

you&#39;ll still get the benefit of the long esters in the sus, and more than likely still gain a good deal of mass.

its my belief that you&#39;ll miss out on the prop ester though....but thats what we&#39;re discussing here in this thread.

peace I4L

Comment

Working...