Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • May 2024

Hypothetical dwebtard and a Buff response

How many times have you seen this kind of post?

Hi I'm Kenny. I just finished a year long cycle. I started out on 750 mg of test and then added in anadrol and or Dbol here and there. Then I did Tren Ace for 18 weeks at a 150 mg/d. Then i added in masteron at 500 mg/w. Then at about week 20 or 30 or something my bro got some kickass Serostim and I did 5 iu a day along with 30 iu of humalin R for 20 weeks. Then I stopped everything except for a gram of Sustanon and 100 mg/d of Winni for the last 8 weeks. I've been on PCT for 3 weeks and I'm really happy with my gains. I started out at 148 lbs and gained a solid 18 lbs and only dropped 6 on PCT. I can see my abs now when before I was skinny fat LOL. Oh I'm 18 years old now and I am really psyched about going pro in about a few couple years. I get massive gains easy and it looks like I keep almost everything except for a few lbs of water. I aim to hit 200 lbs on my next cycle. It's gonna be kickass. I just cashed in my student loan and am stocking up.

Here is a Buff reply (on a bad day where he missed a PR):

Dear Kenny. My name is Buffbiker. I'm about 70 years old and I just benched 495 for a dozen reps in my garage after working construction for the 12 hours today. I would retire but the bookkepper lady is a super hot 50 year old and she will cry if she can't rub my distended abs at least once a week. My wife is stronger than you and way hotter. She could probably hoist that PR attempt bench you tried after your last tren shot with one arm while wearing 4 inch heals.

I'm gonna try to be gentle because I know your daddy never gave you a slap on your piss ant bottom one time and I'm sure I could make you cry so load we could all hear you across the interwebz. You are a waste of gear and for that matter a waste air that I could be breathing. You just fried your nuts off. In about 3 more weeks you will be crying in your Cheerios because you are going to grow tits and your dick isn't going to work for a year.. not that you like girls but your new tits are going to make you fit in with the menstrual crowd much better.

Do yourself a favor and never ever touch another hormone again in your life. Take that student loan and buy some paper and some pens and text books and study for that English degree so you can work in Walmart while you write your first novel for the next 30 years. You are panty waste and the worst part is there are tens of millions just like you that make my trip to work longer and more aggravating. I hope that Clomid you bought off of Zippy the gym dealer helps you relate better to Jean your transexual English Lit teacher. Check back in about 10 years and let us know how it's going.
  • Starman
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

Very good I share and appreciate your sarcastic sense of humor!
    MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
    YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Hell I thought Buf would reply "Hey kid now that's MY kind of cycle!".

Comment

• Glycomann

I am a natural bourned story teller.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

CLASSSIC!!!!!!!!!!
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bufbiker

My wife doesn't work out, aerobasize or anything else. The most weight she lifts is pushing me off of her after I fall asleep post orgasm. And she doesn't wear heels because she's 5'10" and I'm not.
            Other than that, perfection! :-)

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Starman
              Very good I share and appreciate your sarcastic sense of humor!
              No he was serious

Comment

• BikerTrash
                Vet
                • Aug 2011

lol...Hilarious but true

Comment

• Freezerdude

LMAO.. I see it all the time..

Comment

• ozzy69
                    • Jun 2011

Post of the year right here!

Comment

• John Benz
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2004

Awesome post Glyco! LMAO here!!!

Comment

• Glycomann

Maybe I should start a Story Time with Glyco thread.

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

that gave me a hell of a laugh!
                          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...