Beginning of pregnancy during the cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Edwin

Beginning of pregnancy during the cycle

Hey everyone! Such situations, both happiness and fear. I finished one of the cycles two months ago. My wife said that she is pregnant. This is a great piece of luck, but I’ve just now understood that time period of beginning of pregnancy and of the cycle could coincide. I am concerned now, how is it dangerous for the baby. May be any adverse events? Are there here people who had the same situation? Do professional sportsmen have children? This question is first for well-informed people.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Edwin
    Hey everyone! Such situations, both happiness and fear. I finished one of the cycles two months ago. My wife said that she is pregnant. This is a great piece of luck, but I’ve just now understood that time period of beginning of pregnancy and of the cycle could coincide. I am concerned now, how is it dangerous for the baby. May be any adverse events? Are there here people who had the same situation? Do professional sportsmen have children? This question is first for well-informed people.
    You haven't anything to worry about in regard to your AAs use!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Some people have "gear babies" here and all of them are healthy and happy

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

There are many other factors that could cause harm, steroid shouldn't be one of them.
        Many guys can't get their lady pregnant naturally, so, congratulations!

Comment

• Player
          • Mar 2016

I wonder if the sperm swam faster?

Comment

• Joe0690
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

The baby will be more jacked ��.... I haven't heard of any adverse effects

Comment

Working...