Anavar 50 ed
      That’s a nice cycle man. Lean dry gains

Comment

• Rebornlite
        VET
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by A.B
        That’s a nice cycle man. Lean dry gains
        Thanks A.B. I like the dht family and I respond well. I have to work around my high bp issues so no excess water retention for me. I would like to get my bf% down a few points before I start, sitting around 14% now so I just need not to overdue it through the holidays and up my a.m cardio sessions.

How long do you run your proviron for, any issues with BP or Prostate?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
          • May 2019

I use to froth at threads like this haha.

Ten - fifteen years back I'd sit back and look at everyones proposed cycles, thinking "ohhh yeah that looks good", and "oh shit Ima try that one".LOL I'd like to say after new year I'm gonna run a test/tren/mast/var cycle, but I'd be dreaming. After having some chest pains this past year, and finding out I have high BP and a heart that beats too fast, and prescribed meds for both, I'll just chill on my gig of low dose test & GH. Priorities man - I'm an older fuqqer who has an 8 y.o kid to raise and would like to be alive and kicking to raise him into a fine young man - GOD willing.

I've been running that - 150 - 200mg test e/c ew and 2iu of GH just on workout days (4 days ew), and look better than ever at 242 lbs. No water puffiness, clean lines, veinage, a dense look to the muscles - not bloated like when running certain other compounds or higher doses. One thing I DO miss about running higher doses, or cycles with deca, tren, dbol or drol in them is the strength - kinda sucks using 50 lbs less on many compounds, but we do what we gotta do.

If anything, I might up the test to 400mg ew for 8 weeks or so come spring. The high BP & fast heart rate is also what my dad had - he had to start taking BP meds when he was almost 60 (I'm 57), and he lived to be 94, so. In this world we live in today, I don't think I wanna live to be THAT old, but if the good Lord above could let me hang around until my kid turns 20, that would put me at 69, and I wouldn't complain hehe.
          Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• zillagraybeard
            VET
            • Apr 2019

Same here.

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Roughrydr
              I'm not on anything for the first time in over a decade. Strength is down. Size is still good. My only problem is my belly is growing. Not fat, just getting stole up. I see my Dr tomorrow.
              Is that why you are off? Or did that start after you came off?

My next cycle comes after I lose my corona fat. Then I’ll do sust 375week, tren a 50mg eod and then throw in some eq 450mg wk after the tren. Possibly some gh 2iu/ day somewhere in the middle.
              I’m do fine running lower doses.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

The belly swell is a recent thing. Not why I came off. I came off due to stress on my kidneys. I'm stage 3B in my kidney disease diagnosis. Also
                78 cm tumor or larger in my bladder, non malignant so far. That was why I came off. But my Dr thinks the belly is just eating too much. I've been eating like I'm still on because my body has gotten used to it. But without the slin, gh, and test to help place the food I think it's all going to belly.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...