• A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Little update I’m hovering around 233lbs with a hovering low teen bf

Again not much change in diet

Eggs, smoked beef, peas and carrots, salads

Cheats are on the weekend

Been off for the last several months but will be back on come February

Likely a 250mg a week test e and then a drop to trt dose 125 come summer time

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

One nice thing I do now is an egg casserole for the week

Light layer of potatoes on the bottom of dish, green pepper and onions, cheese, 2 dozen eggs on top

Makes it easy for a few days and is relatively healthy if I forgo sausage and bacon haha

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by A.B
        Test e and test u mix
        Sounds like a good mix for trt. I have some test decanoate powder. I may add some enanthate or cyp powder to brew a custom trt blend.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jrod
          Sounds like a good mix for trt. I have some test decanoate powder. I may add some enanthate or cyp powder to brew a custom trt blend.
          It was good- really never felt a fluctuation in hormones levels

One thing I take is finasteride for hairloss and I was shedding for many months I think due to the undec, an androgen that has a long half life that will eventually affect the scalp

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

A lot of guys use 200-250mg for there trt/cruise. Myself included. Have you gotten any bloodwork? If so what negative changes have you seen if any? I dropped to 125mg for 6 months about a year ago now. And I really didn’t feel as good in general and lost a lot of weight. My bloodwork didn’t improve much at all either which surprised me. But I had a hernia surgery and just needed to reset and give my body a break I felt.

Comment

Working...