• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Masteron boosting a stack?

I got this from Big Cats page while re-reading the Masteron article;
    One possible use for drostanolone during the off-season, when gaining mass, may be DHT's affinity for the binding proteins of sex steroids : sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin. Normally a large amount of testosterone cannot be used by the body in anabolic functions because it is mostly bound to these plasma proteins. When testosterone is administered along with a DHT-compound, the DHT will take up most of the protein and allow the testosterone to exert its massive anabolic effects, thereby increasing the possible gains, especially in lower doses. Of course, due to the limited availability of drostanolone and its high price, this is the type of situation one usually resorts to mesterolone (1-methyl-DHT as in proviron) for. Its cheaper and equally effective to serve this particular purpose (but notably weaker in other aspects, since like DHT its readily deactivated in muscle tissue by the 3-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme).

So my question is: since I wanted to try some Masteron this cycle (was gonna run it the last 3-4 weeks for a harder look)

would I be better to try incorporating it at lower doses for this effect he describes above?

the cycle would look like this;

Test 1000 mgs weeks 1-15
    tren e 500 mgs weeks 1-12
    d-bol weeks 1-5-6 40 mgs ed
    Masteron 50 mgs Mon,Wed, Fri. Weeks 8-15.

Just kind of kicking this around in my head - what do you bros think? I had a hell of a ride on test and tren the last time - cant imagine what this one will be like with better eating and training.
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • jbigdog69

You can obtain close results by adding proviron mid cycle. However...Masteron is a helluva drug but can effect the hairline badley. Peace

Comment

• CO-B16
      Vet
      • May 2004

i was always told that only the very experienced should mess with masteron.... heard that it can dehydrate someone very badly... that only pros really need mess with this drug...i have heard a lot of people using it of late though....
      THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

Masteron will only mess with the hairline if you are stricken with predetermined hairloss - it just speeds it up in some -
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

IMO masteron does everything that proviron does only better. In addition to it's activity which is similiar to provirons, masteron also imparts a fair anabolic effect on it's own which proviron doesn't. Masteron can be used in bulking or cutting cycles. If your already lean masteron will hardened the physique quite well. I would suggest 100mgs m-w-f for noticeable effects.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Mudge
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jbigdog69
            Masteron is a helluva drug
            Ladies and gents, Mister Rick James!

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by CO-B16
              i was always told that only the very experienced should mess with masteron.... heard that it can dehydrate someone very badly... that only pros really need mess with this drug...i have heard a lot of people using it of late though....

are you implying I am not experienced enough to use Masteron?

Comment

• NTG
                VET
                • Jun 2004

I just started Mast at 100mg MWF and so far its awesome. I've read a lot of the same about it and decided to add it at the end of this cycle. Just started on monday but can already tell a difference. Strength is up and for some reason joint feel better as well. I'm pretty lean but I can see a difference in the appearance and density of certain muscle groups. I'm also doing 30mg ED of turinabol and 7oomgs of prop/wk. Definately recomend it Deacon.
                Peace, NTG
                VET@SSB

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  IMO masteron does everything that proviron does only better. In addition to it's activity which is similiar to provirons, masteron also imparts a fair anabolic effect on it's own which proviron doesn't. Masteron can be used in bulking or cutting cycles. If your already lean masteron will hardened the physique quite well. I would suggest 100mgs m-w-f for noticeable effects.
                  agreed

Comment

• CO-B16
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Deacon
                    are you implying I am not experienced enough to use Masteron?
                    Of course not deac.... i was just throwing that out there since i had read something about it really having the ability to dehydrate people to a point of possible death.... thought i would get some responces about this..... dont worry man, i know your experienced....i would have quoted you or said your name if i thought you were not experienced enough to use masteron....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

I knew you didnt mean that bro - I was just feeling a bit confrontational last night - but you are correct about Masteron - it can dry you out badly and leave you quite sick and dehydrated - however I am going to be using a very small dose per week and shouldnt have any ill effects.

Comment

• CO-B16
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

no problem... i know you did not mean to sound that way... started my test/tren cycle this week, so its a good thing this did not happen in a few weeks or it would have been on like donkey kong....

just messin.....

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

Hell I could have used the excitment!

btw way I will be back on tren in a month or two - I cant freaking wait!

Comment

• iPenetratah
                            • Nov 2010

This is an old post, but instead of starting a new one, I will bring this back to life.

Which ester is preferred propionate or enanathate? Or is just personal preference?

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

I choose enanathate, it works longer in the body.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...