Clear All
  • frenchBB

next cycle

here is the plan , this one is gonna be a long one :
    1to 10 test enanthate
    1 to 10 tren enanthate
    1 to 10 bold undecylate
    1 to 6 dbol morning , adrol evening

then two weeks of lower intensity to let the CNS recuperate while keeping the boldenone , dropping the test E and the tren , and adding test prop
    11 to12 bold undecylate
    11 to 12 test prop

then , a cutting part :
    13 to 22 test prop
    13 to 22 tren acetate
    13 to 22 masteron prop
    13 to 22 bold undecylate
    17 to 22 winny inj

along with aroma , nolva , liver protectant ....

i don't post dosages because i am using more than some and less than other but don't want beginners to just copy the dosages ;
    understand that i am using since awhile , and , being hiv positive change the way i have to do things !

you saw my last pics , and i am happy with the progress i made last year ; this will see me even better !
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

keep us posted bro.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

You may want to consider running the boldenone more than 10 wks, have you considered running it through at least for 16wks?

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

5 compounds for cutting, that's to many

JohnnyB

Comment

• frenchBB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
          5 compounds for cutting, that's to many

JohnnyB
          before i did prop , tren , winny and bold ;

having never try masteron , do you think that i should replace one of the above by the masteron !?
          which one ?

Comment

• frenchBB

Originally posted by FContact
            You may want to consider running the boldenone more than 10 wks, have you considered running it through at least for 16wks?
            i am running it all through 22 weeks !

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by frenchBB

having never try masteron , do you think that i should replace one of the above by the masteron !?
              which one ?

masteron is heads and shoulders better than winny and unlike winny it won't increase GR activaction post cycle.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

if you add the Masteron in the end you dont need the winnie and the EQ
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

if you add the Masteron in the end you dont need the winnie and the EQ and 20 weeks on tren? you must be nuts
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• frenchBB

Originally posted by Deacon
                    if you add the Masteron in the end you dont need the winnie and the EQ and 20 weeks on tren? you must be nuts
                    am i nuts !?

don't know ! seriously , of course , i do blood exams every six weeks , take my bp every week , so if anything wrong seems to be happening , i will stop what might cause the problem of course !

i did ten weeks of tren acetate before without problem , no BP , just some night sweats , and all my exams came back normal !

what would you suggest ?
                    i am open to any suggestion !

bold seems to give me really good vascularity , a lot more than tren !
                    i might drop the winny , as you suggest , but don't know about the boldenone !?
                    does masteron gives vascularity as the boldenone ?

Comment

• CO-B16
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

the only thing that screams at me about this cycle is the tren...thats a very long time to run tren imo.....maybe consider dropping the tren acetate and replacing that with masteron...
                      THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• frenchBB

so prop masteron winny and bold seems better to you !?

i like the way tren seems to melt fat from me , but , hey , could simply just eat less carbs !

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

why dont you run deca in phase 1 and then switch to tren in phase 2?

Comment

• frenchBB

simply cause i wanted to try tren enanthate , as i had only run acetate till now , so , mixing it with other long esters seems logical .
                            then i am just done with a run of npp , so , wanted to stay of the nandro for this one .

what i could do too , is to start the tren ace at week 15 or even 17 of the second phase , this way it will be 4 to 6 weeks between the time i stopped the tren E and the time is start the tren ace ?!

i know some like to run tren ace longer than six weeks but it did work well for me in the past over this short period of time ; in fact , when i did run it for ten weeks , i did not really see better results , just more tren cough !

so , i might change it to :
                            1to 10 test enanthate
                            1 to 10 tren enanthate
                            1 to 10 bold undecylate
                            1 to 6 dbol morning , adrol evening

cruise
                            11 to12 bold undecylate
                            11 to 12 test prop

then , a cutting part :
                            13 to 22 test prop
                            13 to 22 masteron prop
                            13 to 22 bold undecylate
                            17 to 22 winny inj
                            17 to 22 tren acetate

one last question for you deacon , from who i pick up the idea of the drol, dbol combo ! why split between morning dbol and drol evening and just not take dbol and drol am ?

Comment

• JohnnyB
                              vet
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by frenchBB
                              Bro once you get over 3 compound what's the point, what are you try to accomplish with 5 different drugs, when the true key to any cycle is your diet. You can do whatever you want, I just don't see how 5 drugs are going to make the cycle any better then 2 or 3 with a good diet.

It all goes back to, more is not better, prop/tren/masteron, would cover you for cutting or hit all angles, so to speak.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...