d-bol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pushnweight

d-bol

wat u guys think about takin d-bol by itself w/o stackin, was really not tryin to stack it wit anythin let me no wat u think thanks...
  • alwaterpolo

I am sure that have been numerous threads about this already on the board...I have done it before and lost everything...
    I think the general consensus is a no

Comment

• zodiach

Originally posted by alwaterpolo
      I am sure that have been numerous threads about this already on the board...I have done it before and lost everything...
      I think the general consensus is a no
      Seriously this has probably been the most asked question, even more than pct questions lately. And I think it all has to do with that stupid "dbol as a supplement" article that douche wrote. Listen to the man, it is pointless. Besides what are your stats, goals, cycle history?? Maybe we can steer you in a better direction??

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

I agree - a d-bol only cycle leads to nothing but disapointment
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• TestFreak

stack it with TEST bro, a dbol only cycle is a waste of money you will gain weight and strength but as soon as your through they will go away

Comment

• ronb
            VET
            • Sep 2004

who did an article on d bol only? was it hooker? this has been kicked around for years now and the answer remains the same. Test has to be the base compound in a cycle.
            Failure is not an option

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your ass out all day long.

Life can be summed up in one four letter word .. NEXT!

Former Admin@

Comment

• zodiach

The guy is off his rocker, and I really hope all beginners who read this know this is absolute BS and should be taken as such!!!!

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

i don't know about anyone else but imo,,, why would anyone be doing d-bol so close to summer? its crazy on every board all you see is d-bol questions right now. personaly i would never use it unless its during a mass bulking cycle in the winter time cycled in the first 4 weeks with another test and something like eq. otherwise does anyone else agree its way to late for such bloat when beach weather is already here?

Comment

Working...