X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Datguy22289
    VET
    • Mar 2019

Drop?

What’s up guy long time member you guys really been helpful, I hate posting when there guys with so much more knowledge. Looking for some advice what you guys think of ddrol (Dimethandrostenol) it was a pretty cheap thought pick some up. Thanks for the input guys.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It's a pro hormone I don't really know much about it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

All I've heard is that it has sides like aas. I'm not sure of its efficacy
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Never heard of it. I miss the days of prohormones. I remember when Andro was on the market.

Comment

• Paramuscle
          • Mar 2018

I don't mess around with the pro hormone thing personally. Sorry dude just don't know much about it. I always had the old school mentality of, "if I am gonna get the sides I might as well do the real thing".

~PM

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Paramuscle
            I don't mess around with the pro hormone thing personally. Sorry dude just don't know much about it. I always had the old school mentality of, "if I am gonna get the sides I might as well do the real thing".

~PM
            ⬆️❗️

Comment

• Datguy22289
              VET
              • Mar 2019

Thanks for the replies. Just trying something new. Been on for few days seems like weaker devil nothing special. And yea I agree I rather just do the real thing if you’re gonna get sides lol. I’m gonna keep running it and stop another 3 weeks see what’s up and let you guys know if you’re interested.

Comment

Working...