Test Ethanate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nslick12

Test Ethanate

I am a newb and want to start a first cycle. I want to bulk and gain mass. I hit gym for last 6 years really hard and i keep coming to the same point where I make no more gains in weight and strength. Im 29 and have been told test ethanate is the way to go. What will test do for me? And can you get it online?
    Thanks
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Do a search on test and you will find many threads as it's effects. These threads are for enertainment purposes only. There are online sites but many just take your money, all place you at some legal risk.
    Last edited by liftsiron; 11-29-2006, 07:20 PM.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• nslick12

my bad

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by nslick12
        my bad

No problem bro, welcome to PM, loads of info here. Test should be the basis of any cycle as it provides great strength and mass. Very smart to stick with test only for the first few cycles. For the majority of first timers 500mgs per week works very well.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• nslick12

kool thanks

Comment

• White Knight 96

Originally posted by liftsiron
            No problem bro, welcome to PM, loads of info here. Test should be the basis of any cycle as it provides great strength and mass. Very smart to stick with test only for the first few cycles. For the majority of first timers 500mgs per week works very well.

Comment

• KKD70
              • Jun 2006

I'm totally with The Man on this (Lifts, sorry Lifts but you are the man!) All good cycles are based with test e. I strung JUST deca out between cycles and it was a stupid idea, messed with my sex drive and the big guy I think still frowns at me for it. Your first swing should like Lifts says just be test. If you do decide to cycle be sure to know about the suppliments you can take to offset the mood swings and follow the post cycle therapy practices they talk of on this board. This stuff can be used respectfully and effectivly but you must have as much info as you can to be sure to not waste time and definately your hard earned $! All the info is provided to be safe, smart, and responsible in useages right on this forum so READ READ READ!!!!
              Getting old is an option!

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

test e 500 mgs for 10 weeks as Lifts said is the ticket
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

and dont forget to research PCT
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• DaPit26

I think eve for your first cycle you don't even need 500 mgs. I only used 250 mgs and gained 15 ponds my first cycle.

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

but your an animal - us humans need more mgs per week LOL!!!

Comment

• Mudge
                        • Sep 2003

500mg is a good dose for just about anybody, not just rookies.

Comment

• M-P

For a successful search you'll need to spell the ester properly. It's ENANTHATE, not ethanate.

Comment

• FContact
                            • Oct 2003

Yeah, stick with the test. It serves as a base for most cylces. If you ever decide to continue cycling with other aas you will find that my statement is true. You have to know what effects increased levels of exogenous testosterone will have on your body alone, and yes do your research well, read read read, read about proper recovery (pct) and proper inj times. Read about the ester (enanthate) that your testosterone is attached to, this will help understand release time and will help you keep track of having your levels stable. What are you stats?

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by Deacon
                              but your an animal - us humans need more mgs per week LOL!!!
                              lol..thanks bro

Comment

Working...