X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maximpep
    • Nov 2012

DAY 2 OF PEPTIDE PROFILES

Day 2, peptide profiles.

This is day 2 on peptide profiles, and terminologies. There will be info on this particular page that has been talked about before in many other articles. This page is designed for some of our friends who might be a little confused, or new to peptides.

1. GHRP "Growth hormone releasing peptide" which includes GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, and Hexarelin.

2. GHRH "Growth hormone releasing hormone" which includes, CJC-1295, CJC-1293, a.ka. GRF (1-29) and CJC -1295 (DAC)

3. Synergy: The working together of two things to produce a result greater than the sum of their individual effects

When we speak of synergy in relation to GHRP'S and GHRH's they come together making a synergistic effect, meaning that they work off of one another. This effect can only happen when you combine these two particular compounds together. There are tons of synergistic relationships in the Universe, When I refer to synergy, Im only referring to the relationship between the GHRP and the GHRH family.

Its important that you understand this fact. You will get benefits from using either one of the above family members. The magic really happens when you combine any GHRP and any GHRH together. When You do this, you just created a synergistic relationship between the two hormones, If you are to run any GHRP, its essential to add a GHRH alongside it. The extra amino acids that are added when combining the two family members will give you a nice gh release that can last for several minutes at a time. The combination, or even each compound by itself, basically tells your pituitary and hypothalamus glands to naturally stimulate more gh release throughout the day. To truly benefit from these compounds they should be ran together at the same time 1 to 4 times per day "depending on the goal you are trying to achieve.
  • bbbull99
    • Nov 2007

I guess I'm a big dummy-is there anywhere i can get a list of common peptides, sarms, effects, sides if any, and possible stacks

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

i have some ghrp-6 im excited to try it i heard the benefits of adding it to an aas cycle are good...........

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

peptides for dummies love it! and I need it!
        Last edited by Deacon; 12-06-2015, 12:00 PM.
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...