• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 Hunger side effect

GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 Hunger side effect
    I've read a lot of contradicting information regarding GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 specifically with regard to the hunger side effect. I hope that this will provide some clarification regarding the matter!

GHRP-6 is sloppier in that it activates a wider array of effects beyond GH release. It causes intense hunger and gastic motility. It can have a mild (lower effect) effect on cortisol and prolactin. It is a first generation GHRP.

GHRP-2 is less sloppy with a more intense GH release, no gastric motility and less hunger effect. It can have an effect within the normal range (greater effect)on prolcatin and cortisol. It is a second generation peptide.

Ipamorelin is not sloppy at all. It does not release as much GH as GHRP-2 but it causes virtually no hunger or gastric motility and for the most part does not effect cortisol or prolactin. It is a third generation peptide

You would choose GHRP-2 unless you wanted GHRP-6 for the hunger effect or for the lower release profiles.

You would choose GHRP-2 normally as the most bang for the buck.

If you are very sensitive to perturbations in cortisol or prolactin you would choose the more expensive Ipamorelin.
    posted by step it up
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Good post. Just commented in the other thread. I liked the hunger pains for a time if I was bulking then it became too much. Unless I need to go on an incredible bulk after losing lots of mass I'll take ghrp6

Comment

• basskiller
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003

Hunger gets too much.. GHRP -2 is the answer
      Owner of
      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• bufbiker

I like to use ghrp2 2 first thing in the morning and last thing at night but prefer ghrp2 6 immediately post training.

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

I use 6 because of the hunger period! Next march when I start the 16 week prep for nations it will be different.
          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• G.Reaper
            Vet
            • Oct 2013

I noticed quite a bit of hunger even with ghrp-2. I will try ghrp-6 next. I also had prolactin issues similar to tren after a few months on ghrp-2 but was able to fix that with prami.

Comment

Working...