• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
    Does GHPR6 promote fat loss?

Yes but some people it does not work as well for. GHRP-2 seems to work better for more people. May have to do with release of more corticotropin and prolactin with 6 than 2.

Whats the difference between the cjc with and without dac?

DAC is a modification to the base CJC 1295 peptide that gives it a longer serum 1/2 life. It's hard to make and often faked. without DAC is short lived and has a weaker phamacokinetic profile and must be injected multiple times a day, whereas, CJC1295 DAC only 2x a week.

How many vilas of GHPR6 and CJC would I need for a 3 month cycles? Considering the dosage most of you guys use.

150 ug x 2 times per day x 30 days/5000 ug/vial = 1.8 vials per month of GHRP and CJC 1295 given 5 mg vials. So rounding to vials you will need 6 vials of each for 3 months doing a morning and bedtime dose of 150 ug.

How long should I be on GHPR6 + CJC?

months to years

Im starting Norditropin 4ius every day on January 1st.

Do one or the other not both. othersie you will have no idea what is doing what. Sides positive/negative etc.

Glycoman thank you for the reply!!!
    Im going to use GH instead and see how it goes. THANKS!!!
    Last edited by Guest; 12-29-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Starman
      Vet
      • Sep 2013

Thanx Glycomann you are a wealth of information the dac difference is something I have been curious about and have not found much on.
      MESSAGE TO YOUNGER SELF : GET THE MOTORCYCLE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE HELMET.
      YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER!

Comment

• bufbiker

Glyco is a great fountain of information.
        Ghrp6 has helped me to lean out. But ghrp2 and ipamorelin give a much greater leaning affect.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
          Ghrp6 has helped me to lean out. But ghrp2 and ipamorelin give a much greater leaning affect.
          Buffbiker has hardcore steel genetics and cool facial hairz.

Comment

• bufbiker

And plays guitar like Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top if I can finure out how to post some music vids. Files are too big I keep getting.

Comment

• evolutionpep

Buffbiker has hardcore steel genetics and cool facial hairz.
              lol!!

Comment

• evolutionpep

witch one out of GHRP2 or IPAM? Or does it even matter?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by evolutionpep
                  witch one out of GHRP2 or IPAM? Or does it even matter?
                  For me I would say Ipamorelin is a little stronger but my go to peptide is GHRP-2. Went back on it after 3 months in Europe and I can feel it working already. Knees stopped hurting and can feel my muscles fill in after a meal after 300 ug inject and 30 min before meal. Nightly dose can really see the difference in the morning. I feel for older guys these things are game changers. If I could get a loittle more out of them I would start fighting competitively again.

Comment

• evolutionpep

For me I would say Ipamorelin is a little stronger but my go to peptide is GHRP-2. Went back on it after 3 months in Europe and I can feel it working already. Knees stopped hurting and can feel my muscles fill in after a meal after 300 ug inject and 30 min before meal. Nightly dose can really see the difference in the morning. I feel for older guys these things are game changers. If I could get a loittle more out of them I would start fighting competitively again.

Sick bro!

Comment

• bufbiker

Ran across an old photo and wanted to show the difference. This was 2013 at 250lbs.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• bufbiker

this was from 2011 at around 220lbs.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• evolutionpep

Great job bro this log is awesome

Comment

• bufbiker

Brief update.
                            hit flat bench Monday. 1 warm-up and 5 sets - 225x20, 405x15, 455x8, 455x6, 425x8, 405x8
                            Tuesday hit shoulders - seated military press - 135x15, 225x15, 255x7, 275x5, 245x8
                            Then did 3 sets a seated d-bell presses using 120's, 8-10 reps per set..

Comment

• evolutionpep

Brief update.
                              hit flat bench Monday. 1 warm-up and 5 sets - 225x20, 405x15, 455x8, 455x6, 425x8, 405x8
                              Tuesday hit shoulders - seated military press - 135x15, 225x15, 255x7, 275x5, 245x8
                              Then did 3 sets a seated d-bell presses using 120's, 8-10 reps per set..
                              Sick!

Comment

• juced_porkchop
                                Vet
                                • Jun 2011

great log! my fav stack is Sermorelin and ghrp2 for a few months.

Comment

Working...