GHRP6 Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Juiced, I was just dpoing some reading on sermorelin. It seems like a very promising peptide. What doses do you run it at and I'm assuming for at least 6 months or longer?
    What do you think about running the sermorelin with ghrp2 and cjc1295w dac?

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit arms tonight. Awesome pump. Pretty sure peps are the reason for the pump since I'm only using 300mg cyp and 200mg tren e a week right now. Tren e makes a great trt.
      I only do olympic bar curls supersetted with lying tricep extensions.
      135x15/20, 135x10/17, 135x10/15, 135x10/15, 135x15/20
      Could not get my work shirt over my arms after work out. Had to wait a couple of hours.

Comment

• bufbiker

Just an odd side effect I thought I would add in here.
        My iwfe tells me I am talking in my sleep and have been since beginning the peps, if I actuallu used them. Remember this is all theoretical, right?
        But anyway she says it sounds like I'm at work in my dreams because I'm telling people what to do. Sometimes she says it sounds like I am talking to a woman, trying to sweet talk her. She says I have entire conversations, not just speaking random words.
        Very interesting!

Comment

• backspace
          VET
          • Sep 2013

nice log..any benefit form takeing a shot in the middle of the night?

Comment

• bufbiker

You can do shots every three hours. So I suppose it could help.

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit flat bench last night. Got up to 525 for two clean power reps.
              No more tren. Going down to trt dose of cyp for a while along with thet ghrp6. I need a prolactin agonist badly. Getting hard ons but having problems ejaculating again.
              Evolution, brother, what do you have?

Comment

• evolutionpep

Originally posted by bufbiker
                Hit flat bench last night. Got up to 525 for two clean power reps.
                No more tren. Going down to trt dose of cyp for a while along with thet ghrp6. I need a prolactin agonist badly. Getting hard ons but having problems ejaculating again.
                Evolution, brother, what do you have?
                525? WOW

Comment

• backspace
                  VET
                  • Sep 2013

what is the latest on what PEPs your running..and at what dose and how many times a day?

Comment

• bufbiker

I've just been running ghrp6 by itself at 100mcg 3x a day. morning, fasted, post training and pre-bed. The cjc1295 comes in a 2mg vial while the ghrp6 comes in a 5mg vial. Since my cjc1295 is w/o dac it has to be run with each shot but it runs out before the ghrp. I'll be mixing a new batch this weekend and starting back with the cjc.

Comment

• bufbiker

Have come off pretty much everything except trt dose test cyp (250mg a week) and 100mcg ghrp6 2x a day. Will add cjc when I get off my butt and mix another batch.
                      Hit legs today, more of a maintenance work out than anything else.
                      Warmed up @ 225x15, 315x10, 405x10, 495x4, then sets - 585x10, 585x9, 585x8, 585x6, 585x4
                      Great pump, but am starting to question the wisdom of doing squats on Monday and trying to make it through work the rest of the week.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        Have come off pretty much everything except trt dose test cyp (250mg a week) and 100mcg ghrp6 2x a day. Will add cjc when I get off my butt and mix another batch.
                        Hit legs today, more of a maintenance work out than anything else.
                        Warmed up @ 225x15, 315x10, 405x10, 495x4, then sets - 585x10, 585x9, 585x8, 585x6, 585x4
                        Great pump, but am starting to question the wisdom of doing squats on Monday and trying to make it through work the rest of the week.
                        Stretch as much as you can. I hear you though.

Comment

• bufbiker

Didn't start getting sore until 3pm or so, but it is definately ON! I hurt all over and can't sit down, I fall the last half of the way! Got to love it or I would never do legs again.

Comment

• bufbiker

Soerness i nlegs pretty much gone. Did arms this evening. I like to use an olympic bar and super set curls and triceps (lying extensions) so did two warm up sets then 5 working sets at: 135x10/20; that is 5 sets of curls at 10 reps per set and after each set a set of 20 lying tricep extensions.

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit shoulders this evening.
                              Standing military press - (warm ups) 315x10, 315x10, 315x8, 315x8, 315x8
                              3 sets side laterals, 3 sets reverse flies (70's)

Comment

• bufbiker

Slept twelve hours. Not straight through, had to get up to pee probably 4 times. I'm looking pretty thick and lean at the same time. Muscle bellies are full, strength is staying up, I'm feeling pretty good. I need to figure out how to deal with the insulin crash post 1pm meal and on the drive home from work. I pretty much fall asleep on my feet or driving, which is the one that scares me.

Also my old lady is a little pissed thjis morning. Apparently I was spitting at her in my sleep. I must have got her a few times for her to be so mad. Not sure what I was dreaming about. Maybe I was in Italy with Glyco and showing my disgust for something by spitting on the ground? Who knows!

Comment

Working...