Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Flat bench this evening.
    225x15, 315x4, 405x2, 455x1, 475x10, 475x10, 455x10, 455x10, 445x10
    Really strong feeling today. not sure if I've been holding back or if I'm getting stronger and more confident.

Wifes subject begins ghrp2 tomorrow. Twice a day, one in the afternoon when she wakes up and one before she goes to bed around 4-5am.

Comment

• bufbiker

Shoulders this evening. Seated Military press.
      135x20, 225x15, 275x10, 315x8, 275x8, 225x12

Tried a bump of 100mcg ghrp6 mixed with 100mcg ghrp2. Awesome! At least that is what my test subject seemed to relate telepathically.

Comment

• bufbiker

The mixture of the two (ghrp6 ands 2) blew me up like a toad holding his breath. It was wild. I kept wondering if I was gong to pop. I'm going to try it again to see if that was the cause of if it was the garbage I ate last night. Good thijng is that by this morning I had gotten back to my normal level of distension.

Comment

• bufbiker

Got great pump doing arms this evening. Stayed light at 135 and increased the reps 12 per set on curls and 20 per set on lying tricep extensions.
          Did IM inject into the arm this evening post training. Stomach is feeling the pain!!

Comment

• bufbiker

Very groggoy today. Nasty day outside. I just want to eat and sleep.

Comment

• bufbiker

Old lady's subject did first bump of the ghrp2 this morning.
              I told her give it a couple of months to see results. That way if she sees them sooner she will know it instead of looking every 5 minutes to see if something has happened yet.

Comment

• bufbiker

Squat training yesterday.
                (warm up - 225x15, 315x10, 405x10) Sets: 495x10, 575x7, 675x3, 575x8, 495x12, 495x12

Sore today...no, not sore, in pain is a better description. I might die!

Comment

• bufbiker

Did shoulders this evening.
                  Seated military presses - 135x15, 225x12, 275x8, 315x6, 315x8, 255x12, 225x12

Was gong to do some side lats etc but sholders, left one in particular felt not right.

Legs are super sore/doms got nothing on what I am going through right now.

Comment

• bufbiker

Wife is going to take her test subject off of the ghrp2. She said her subject has been hurting around where the overies are and being many years post menopausal doesn't want to have those pains again like when periods were a part of life.

More for me.

Comment

• Glycomann

I really can only speculate BB. GH and the sex hormones feed back on one another. It could be she is seeing increased sex hormone secretion but most of the literature I have read seems to indicate that is not really significant if it even exists. it could be she doesn't want to poke herself every day or she is experiencing something that is independent of the secretagogue and she is assigning the symptom to it.

Comment

• bufbiker

Maybe just gas!!!

Comment

• bufbiker

Had a few days off training due to extreme laziness. Actually I am pretty sure I have sleep apnea so I want to sleep all the time and am always tired. I fall asleep driving if I haven't slammed down the caffein an hour or so before I drive.
                          BUT, my strength is still climbing and subject I is only using around 300mg test cyp a week and have been for some time, along with the ghrp6 and cjc1295 w/o dac.
                          Numbers today, and even rep weights used is back to when I'm running a couple of grams of product getting ready for a PL meet.
                          Warm-ups, then: 455x12, 475x10, 525x3, 455x10, 455x10, 405x15

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
                            Had a few days off training due to extreme laziness. Actually I am pretty sure I have sleep apnea so I want to sleep all the time and am always tired. I fall asleep driving if I haven't slammed down the caffein an hour or so before I drive.
                            BUT, my strength is still climbing and subject I is only using around 300mg test cyp a week and have been for some time, along with the ghrp6 and cjc1295 w/o dac.
                            Numbers today, and even rep weights used is back to when I'm running a couple of grams of product getting ready for a PL meet.
                            Warm-ups, then: 455x12, 475x10, 525x3, 455x10, 455x10, 405x15
                            Nice!

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit arms this evening. Went up in weight since 135 is no challenge any more.
                              So went up to 145, still feeling too light.
                              curls/lying tricep extensions - 145x10/20, 10/20, 10/20, 10/20, 10/20
                              Great pump but not much of a challenge.

Comment

• Darkness
                                • Apr 2011

That's a lot if fucking weight on arms bro...

Comment

Working...