9 oz beef top round sirloin
    1/2 cup blackeyed peas

Meal 4:
    9 oz beef top round sirloin
    1 cup lettuce
    1 tbl spoon olive oil
    1 tbl spoon apple cider vinegar

Protein Shake: 2 scoops Syntha-6
    (44g protein post workout. Approximately 5:30)

Meal 5:
    8oz grilled tilapia
    1 cup cottage cheese
    (or 2 scoops Casein Protein)

Supplements consist of:
    Fish oil
    BSN Syntha-6
    ...and whatever kind of casein protein i decide to buy next.

--i know someone out there has something to add or revise to this. im not sure which guys on this board have done what as far as body building and dieting but i know some of u guys know some good things about getting bigger and/or cutting down. the last time i ran this diet i did very little cardio and worked out extremely hard and actually gained 20lbs while losing about 6% body fat. considering i was at about 15 or 16% when i started the diet i was pleased with my results. i put on 20lbs of good solid muscle. and i know this diet is far from perfect lol so if i can get to 10% bf on my own, i know someone can help me get to 8%. any information would be great and i'd be more than willing to keep posting my progress via pictures and/or threads to keep everyone updated.
    Thanks guys!
  • Pumpitdude
    Vet
    • Jan 2007

It looks good to me, but i am no expert by no means. It looks like the standard bodybuilder cut but also put on quality muscle diet consisting eggwhites and oatmeal for breakfast and lean meats throughout the day. Some may come and say to cut the carb intake but i think it is a good amount. I personally feel and workout much better when I have some carbs in my system and get overall better results. Also they help with the seratonin release in the body which in turn helps with memory retention and learning process but most importantly they are the feel good hormone where it makes easier to lace up those shoes and go train.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

It looks good imo!!!!!!!
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Scotsmark
        VET
        • Apr 2005

Rocky, only major critique I have is the solid food meal after PWO shake, it hasn't enough carns and is laden with slow absorbing protein, thie is another meal where you need fast acting nutrients, then have the slow proteins before bed.
        Can you post up the actial times of your meals?

Comment

• Rocky07

usually its in the times of
          Meal 1:
          6:30 a.m
          Shake:
          8:30 a.m.
          Meal 2:
          10:30 a.m.
          Meal 3:
          12:30 p.m.
          Meal 4:
          2:30 p.m.
          Shake:
          4:30 p.m. (or 4:00)
          Meal 5:
          6:30 p.m.
          ....then sometimes if i do get hungry ill eat more cottage cheese a couple hrs later or ill drink a casein shake and then go to bed. i try to get to bed by 10 p.m. so i can get atleast 8 hrs of sleep

Comment

Working...