Appetite Stimulant Cannabis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EddieSpaghetti

Appetite Stimulant Cannabis

I have'nt smoked marijuana in years because I have always felt that it was detrimental to my health. Recently however, a friend had given me some for free and though I put it off for a while, I did end up smoking it.

I weight 260lbs now and have been eating and lifting weights for many years. Having said that, I have felt in the last few years that its extremely difficult for me to eat more than I already do. I have even tried some of the things that they say helps with appetite e.g. Vitamin b-12 with Boldenone etc., without any real noticable effects.

I HAVE TO SAY, after not smoking any pot for a while I forgot what it felt like! There is no doubt in my mind that this would be the best thing I have come across as an appetite stimulant.

Unfortunately It is illegal, and I still feel that it is detrimental to my health and do not plan to make it a regular habbit. I wonder if they have been able to isolate the chemical that is exclusively involved with just the app. stimulating effect from cannabis? Peace B-)
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

We don't really like to get into rec drug conversations here. However your question has scientific merit. Your brain produces a chemical called Leptin. Leptin is responsible for conveying the signal to stop eating when you have had eaten enough food. The thc in pot inhibits Leptin production, so you don't get the signal to stop eating when high on pot. Without this signal you remain hungry no matter how much you eat.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• EddieSpaghetti

I do apologize for openly admiting to what I would mostly refer to as a mistake, as I said I am NOT "For" recreational drug use. I Used to do a lil pot in high school, so I knew it wold'nt kill me lol

Nevertheless, I still feel that there are far too many toxins that are neurodegenerative and possibly carcinogenic to make this a regular thing for me. The science is there to back up the fact that it is failrly harmful. I guess I was just curious what others would have to add as far as "what" specificly would be causeing the App. Stim. effect.

I do appreciate the input, I am going to investigate Leptin and see if there are some less harmful ways to induce it! Thanks for the input and have a great weekend! Peace!
      Eddie

Comment

• 956Vette

Some of the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP-6) are amazing as an appetite stim... Ghrelin hunger is off the charts and dwarfs the aforementioned herb imho

Comment

• EddieSpaghetti

Originally posted by 956Vette
          Some of the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP-6) are amazing as an appetite stim... Ghrelin hunger is off the charts and dwarfs the aforementioned herb imho
          Thanks for the input, unfortunately I have yet to dabble with any of the peptide stuff as I am always broke :-) The only other reason why I am so reluctant to persue the peps. is because I recall that they take so long to notice an effect. (GH). id rather not buy a bottle of water for 80 bucks and keep jabbing myself for six months like a jackass.

Comment

• 956Vette

Originally posted by EddieSpaghetti
            Thanks for the input, unfortunately I have yet to dabble with any of the peptide stuff as I am always broke :-) The only other reason why I am so reluctant to persue the peps. is because I recall that they take so long to notice an effect. (GH). id rather not buy a bottle of water for 80 bucks and keep jabbing myself for six months like a jackass.
            Peptides are a premium.. One thing about the GHRP-6 is that it is the cheapest most cost effective out there. It would be difficult to spend $30/month on GHRP-6 with syringes included. The food bill is what goes up!

Comment

• EddieSpaghetti

Originally posted by 956Vette
              Peptides are a premium.. One thing about the GHRP-6 is that it is the cheapest most cost effective out there. It would be difficult to spend $30/month on GHRP-6 with syringes included. The food bill is what goes up!
              I thank you for the info. I will be giving peptides another look. I do not however, look forward to an increased food bill.
              ~peace

Comment

• JrMaFia
                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                • Oct 2007

I smoked some weed in amsterdam because i was in severe pain from my back. I could not get any pain medicine to make the pain go away because you need a prescription in Amsterdam. When i smoked the joint i felt better i was not concentrating on pain and could walk around. I am starting to see the whole medical purpose of this stuff.
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                Cassidy: Crue!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

vette is dead on eddie and i would definaitely try the ghrp6 route. it has gotten to the point where i cannot take it before bed because i cant stop eating.

Comment

Working...