Guys i am gaining fat already for how meany months of not working out and eating alot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forkboy

Guys i am gaining fat already for how meany months of not working out and eating alot

What should i do first to get back in shape? tips anyone?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Forkboy
    What should i do first to get back in shape? tips anyone?
    lol, brother you answered you own question start working out and eat less. Try to choose foods as healthy as possible.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MaNiCC
      Vet
      • Jan 2011

Create a proper diet program that will help you achieve your current goals.

As lifts said start working out again, ease yourself back into it to avoid injury.

Don't Eat Shit

Comment

• oneeyedwilly
        Vet
        • Jul 2011

I get it brother. You're looking in the mirror unhappy with what you see and you think to yourself: "Sigh, this is going to take forever to fix."

But I'm here to tell you its not. Just get your diet in order, start working out. Make it 2x a week to start, then move up to 3, then if you're ambitious move up more.

So in short to answer your question, the biggest tip is this: Get started and don't quit.

Comment

• squatman
          Vet
          • Jul 2011

As others have already stated, get yourself back in the gym to start, as this will get your motivation and discipline up, after you have been in the gym for about a month then start tightening the diet a bit, once you feel,see results you will be on your way to getting in better shape.

Stick with it bro!

s

Comment

• millenium girl
            • Apr 2006

Start by doing cardio each day - 25 min HIIT is enough to burn fat. Eat less carbs and more protein and you'll get there. How long is difficult to say, it depends on how many lbs you need to shed.
            Don't forget to join
            http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
            http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

just get lipo lol

Comment

• nutnut
                Vet
                • Jul 2011

Get the diet under control that is step 1, their is no reason to wait until you are a month into a program to do this. Start lifting a few times a week and bring intensity up slowly. Cardio can be added a few times a week once your body starts to acclimate to increased activity.
                sigpic

Comment

• Cabo Jo
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

^^yep,cardio and chicken,oh joy lol.

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Bro you know your body and what works right? You stopped doing what works. Start doing what works again.

Comment

Working...