X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

damn, the new no-xplode is potent

I got a free bottle of it from a buddy that is a.BSN rep and took one scoop and I was rattled. Anyone use it? I actually had a great workout.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

ive used it--very good stuff--try musclepharm assault if you like the NO 2.0 you will love that

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I used the original and thought it was good.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MaNiCC
        Vet
        • Jan 2011

Will have to give it a try

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

I'll tell ya, working, raising a 6yo son and a teenage daughter, when I get to the gym I have to muster all the energy I have and this stuff really gave me a boost. I don't take alot of supplements, just the basics, after running a Max Muscle for a few years I learned how most of them are just total crap.
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Persian
            VET
            • Oct 2007

hemo rage concentrate is potent as @!@!@

Comment

• wukillabee
              VET
              • Oct 2011

Was actually thinking of trying the 2.0 version of it. Tried the original since i was a huge fan of BSN when they first came out. Damn original always gave me a nasty stomach ache and usually the runs. No good working out with a stomach ache and running to the bathroom between sets. Really the only pre-workout supp that gave me these sides and i've tried just about all of them on the market name brand at least. Jack3ed is pretty good with little sides for me but wanted to try this 2.0 of no explode so ill give it a go and let you guys know. NOt sure what was in the original formula that gave me those sides but damn hope its not in the new one! Will find out soon enough, haha!

Comment

Working...