X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

My bulk diet

I wake up at 4:45am and eat my first meal around 5:15, gotta be to work at 6:30, with a 45min drive. This is my typical boring eating on workout day,non workout days is alittle different, I am such a boring eater it drives my wife nuts. I can eat the same thing over and over and have for years. Oh, if it is on a non work day, the only thing that changes are the meal times and pwo I have a pop tart and whey protein shake at the gym usually in front of the fattie's doing cardio, I'm such a dick sometimes..

Meal 1 5:15am
    8oz turkey patty
    4 eggs
    2cups cooked oatmeal
    1 everything bagel with peanut butter

Meal 2 around 8:30ish
    Weight gain shake around 1000cal
    Apple or orange

Meal 3 at noon
    10oz of top sirloin, chicken breast or turkey breast
    2cups brown rice

Meal 4 3:30 preworkout meal
    10oz chicken breast or turkey breast, never steak before workout

Meal 5 post workout meal
    10oz of top sirloin or chicken breast
    baked potato, sweet potato or a big pile of sweet potato fries
    usually grilled asparagus or broccoli, I am not a big veggie eater, shoot me.

Meal 6 Bedtime, after sex, yes we have been married 10yrs and we still have sex every night except when flow is visiting her.LOL Helps to have a wife that is much younger than you are..
    Syntha 6 shake 2 scoops about 50g of protein
    1 serving of peanut butter sometimes a bagel.
    Last edited by BigSickD; 10-14-2011, 10:11 PM.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • Khem
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

What kind of shake do you eat?

Also, why the turkey are you just a turkey fan?

Why no steak before workout?

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Khem
      What kind of shake do you eat?

Also, why the turkey are you just a turkey fan?

Why no steak before workout?
      I only use BSN products, cause one my boy's are a rep for them and I get it for free or hella cheap. I use syntha 6 for my shakes, True mass for the weight gainer with 2% milk and I just started using NoXplode 2.0. I sound like a damn advertisement for them..LOL

Oh and ground turkey breast is very lean, high protein, cost effective and digests really well for me. Unlike steak, which makes me fell alittle bloated and I don't do so well eating it before workouts, makes me feel sluggish.
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Khem
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

Thanks. I would like to try syntha 6 I hear a lot of good about it. Seems awfully expensive though.

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Khem
          Thanks. I would like to try syntha 6 I hear a lot of good about it. Seems awfully expensive though.
          Yeah, a coworker gets it online for around $45 for 5lbs. my wife likes it so it works out great cause she hates most all other brands.

Comment

• wukillabee
            VET
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BigSickD
            Yeah, a coworker gets it online for around $45 for 5lbs. my wife likes it so it works out great cause she hates most all other brands.
            I use to use syntha6 while back when they first came out with it. Tasted amazing and i've tried just about all name brands, just a little thick even with water so almost always needed a blender to mix it. I now use Optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Whey, mixes in seconds with just a spoon and 8oz of water so stick with that and can get it for about $40 for a 5lb jug at allstarhealth.com.

How do you cook your turkey patty and chicken breasts? I usually get the pre-marinated chicken boneless leg meat at the grocery store as well as the flank steak and bbq them and always taste amazing. Just like you i can eat the same freaking thing all the time so could easily just stick with these 2 meats forever, lol! Just everytime i bbq/fry/bake boneless skinless chicken breasts they're always over freakin cooked! Very discouraging.

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by wukillabee
              I use to use syntha6 while back when they first came out with it. Tasted amazing and i've tried just about all name brands, just a little thick even with water so almost always needed a blender to mix it. I now use Optimum Nutrition's 100% Gold Whey, mixes in seconds with just a spoon and 8oz of water so stick with that and can get it for about $40 for a 5lb jug at allstarhealth.com.

How do you cook your turkey patty and chicken breasts? I usually get the pre-marinated chicken boneless leg meat at the grocery store as well as the flank steak and bbq them and always taste amazing. Just like you i can eat the same freaking thing all the time so could easily just stick with these 2 meats forever, lol! Just everytime i bbq/fry/bake boneless skinless chicken breasts they're always over freakin cooked! Very discouraging.
              Usually I cook my meat on the bbq or the foreman.

Comment

Working...