X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Khem
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

Any good recipe's for chicken?

I eat chicken and rice most mornings, I've been grilling the chicken, Its pretty dull tasting though. I'm not a cook and not creative. I needz da halp

Anyone have a good recipe to cook chicken for mornings with rice?
  • Thunder
    Vet
    • Nov 2011

I cook all my chicken @ once. Once a week usually on sunday. I marinate it. Place the chicken in a plastic bag. Put in your marinate scrunch around & let it sit for a couple days in the fridge then grill. Keeps in moist.

Comment

• Khem
      Vet
      • Oct 2011

What kind of marinade do you use?

Comment

• Thunder
        Vet
        • Nov 2011

Teriakyi, sweet & sour, a garlic sauce, Believe it or not my favorite is Dr pepper the pop. Great for chicken & pork. 31 flavors.

Comment

• Thunder
          Vet
          • Nov 2011

Garlic chunks (I love garlic & buy it diced in jars)
          2 tablespoons olive oil
          ½ cup no fat mayo
          ½ cup buttermilk
          1 tablespoon lemon juice
          1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
          ¼ teaspoon black pepper

Mix it up throw the chicken in a zipp lot bag. Mash it around let it sit come back later & continue this until you grill.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Thunder that sounds pretty good I'll have to give it a shot..I'll grill mine also in a skillet with a little butter and some garlic salt from McCormicks the stuff with parcley in it that's kinda fluffy, also add pepper and Montreal chicken seasoning and it's great.
            Also I grill it then throw it in a crock pot with a bottle of BBQ sauce and cook until it's about to fall apart and DAM it's good!!
            Sometimes I'll marinaid it like Thunder except I'll use fresh garlic,heavy ground ginger root,light soy sauce,pepper,heavy teriyaki and a dash of worcestershire. Just go light on the Soy because of the sodium in it.. But shit the bed it's awesome! I have several more I'll look up those are just a few off the top of my head I use all the time..

Comment

• Khem
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

I'll give that a shot thunder in a while. Thanks for posting bro.

Freezer that sounds really good as well!

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                • Feb 2009

Beer Can Chicken

Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• BikerTrash
                  Vet
                  • Aug 2011

I call this well ,,,,Um chicken swiss and stuffin.
                  10 chicken breasts
                  2 large cans of Cream of Mushroon soup
                  I package sliced Swiss cheese
                  1 box Stove top chicken stuffing .
                  Grab up a large baking pan , I use a glass one .
                  Lay your chicken breasts in the pan and dump "cream of Mushroom "soup over all of the breasts.
                  then sprinkle a nice layer of Stuffing Mix dry crumbs over it ,
                  Then cover all that with a thick layer of the sliced swiss cheese and bake at 375 covered untill almost done .
                  Pull it out of oven , un cover it and sprinkle all the rest of the dry stuffing crumbs over the top of the melted swiss cheese , return to baking for around 15 more minutes uncovered ,
                  Take it out and enjoy the hell out of this dish , Its fabulous in all ways ......

Comment

• basskiller
                    Administrator
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                    weber (the grill makers) also have a line of spices now.. One of them named Beer Can Chicken
                    I swear all you need is a george foreman grill and a bottle of this beer can chicken spice (found in the spice isle)

give your chicken a good coating and just grill.. simple but excellent taste..

So far i have used this spice on chicken steak and even fish.. I'm freaking hooked on it

I'm into simple prep for my food
                    Owner of
                    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
                    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• alluprbdy
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

I use mccormick chicken taco seasoning on mine, cut it up into maybe 1" pieces pan cook until all pinks gone then add the seasoning and gtg
                      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• baby1
                        • Jun 2009

Chicken and spinach calzones

Serves 6

Ingredients

2 teaspoons olive oil
                        1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
                        1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
                        8 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
                        1 teaspoon minced garlic
                        1 tablespoon chopped parsley
                        4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
                        2 egg whites, divided
                        1 frozen whole-wheat bread dough loaf (16 ounces), thawed, not risen

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.

In a large, nonstick frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and saute, turning occasionally until golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool. When cool to the touch, cut the chicken breasts into cubes. Set aside.

In a small bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta cheese, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese and 1 of the egg whites. Mix until well blended. Set aside.

In another bowl, using a wire whisk or fork beat the remaining egg white lightly.

Cut the bread dough into 6 equal-sized pieces. On a floured surface, press each piece into a circle. Using a rolling pin, roll each dough piece into ovals 8 inches long and 6 inches wide. Brush the edges of the dough ovals with the lightly beaten egg white.

Place 1/6 of the chicken cubes in the center of each oval. Add 1/6 of the spinach mixture to each. Fold the dough over the filling, pressing the edges together. Crimp with a fork and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until browned and crispy, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.

Nutritional Analysis
                        (per serving)

Serving size: 1 calzone

Calories

Cholesterol
                        56 mg

Protein
                        34 g

Sodium
                        625 mg

Carbohydrate
                        40 g

Fiber
                        4 g

Total fat
                        9 g

Comment

• Thunder
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by basskiller
                          weber (the grill makers) also have a line of spices now.. One of them named Beer Can Chicken
                          I swear all you need is a george foreman grill and a bottle of this beer can chicken spice (found in the spice isle)

give your chicken a good coating and just grill.. simple but excellent taste..

So far i have used this spice on chicken steak and even fish.. I'm freaking hooked on it

I'm into simple prep for my food
                          Thanks, Bass

I need to find this myself.

Comment

• Khem
                            Vet
                            • Oct 2011

Some fantastic stuff in this thread. I will get to trying most of it!

Comment

• Nithan
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2011

I love To eat chicken in different forms, because it is full of nutrition, which is good for
                              bodybuilding. These recipes are good for me To Take chicken in different forms.

Comment

Working...