X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rochabp
    A-E Sponsor
    • Feb 2011

Pro's any suggestions on my diet?

okay first of all im 200 around 15%bf, been lifting since 12 but diet never really was in check until lately id say about 3 years ago. Training method rite now is 8x4 due to that reading i did on here about the myths and how tension, TUT, and density determine growth so i starting doing 8x4 or 5x7, i feel my training is good enough, but i need help in my diet or atleast an A-okay from a pro, so please critique.

My Diet

Low Carb Day

Breakfast
    Omelete-3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, mushrooms, spinach, onions, ham, bacon, feta cheese

then ill eat 2 more whole eggs with a sall piece of sausage

Post/Snack
    protein chake-Pure isolate 29 grams

Lunch
    8 egg whites, 1 beef patty, 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of brown rice or 1 slie of whole wheat bread

Snack
    Protein shake- 2 scoops of protein isolate 58g protein

Dinner
    9 egg whites, 1 chicken breast, 1 beef patty

Higher Carb Day

Breakfast
    Omelete-3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, mushrooms, spinach, onions, ham, bacon, feta cheese

2 more eggs and 3/4 cup of oats

Snack/Post
    protein shake and Carb Concious Supreme Protein bar- 2 net carbs 15 of protein

Lunch
    8 egg whites, 1 beef patty, 1 chicken breast, 1 cup of brown rice or couscous

Snack
    Carb Concious Supreme Protein bar- 2 net carbs 15 of protein
    Dinner
    9 egg whites, 1 chicken breast, 1 beef patty, 1/2-3/4 cups of brown rice or couscous

suggestions advice...this is my cutting diet...Macros add up to around 300g protein, 190g of carbs (110 on low carb days), and about 80 g of fat.

any help suggestions critiques post em fellas

thanks fellas
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It looks pretty good to me, even on high carb days you stay below 3k in calories provided your calculations in regard to calories are correct.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Jumperz
      Vet
      • Sep 2011

I think you should throw in some fibrous carbs. Green veggies etc. I have a cup or 2 with a lot of my meals!

Comment

• Rochabp
        A-E Sponsor
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
        It looks pretty good to me, even on high carb days you stay below 3k in calories provided your calculations in regard to calories are correct.
        i think they are for the most part i aim for 1.5 g of proteinx lbs, 1.3 g of carbs (high) .75g (low), and .5g of fat xlbs.

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
        I think you should throw in some fibrous carbs. Green veggies etc. I have a cup or 2 with a lot of my meals!
        any in particular you had in mind that provide a solid amount of nutrients?

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

Wow, you just made me realize how much I eat. I wonder where it all goes... Lol
          You should do nicely on that diet.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Rochabp
            A-E Sponsor
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Shovel
            Wow, you just made me realize how much I eat. I wonder where it all goes... Lol
            You should do nicely on that diet.
            thank you very much fellas

Comment

• irish_2003
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

i'd starve on either day

Comment

Working...