Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lethalius
    • Feb 2005

Tren/Test Dosage and....

I'm 44, on an off cycles since 2002, 5'9, 205lbs, BF10%. Bloodwork was solid in April 2012.

Looking to do a Tren E, Sustanon cycle but not sure on whether to keep the Sustanon dosage lower than the Tren E, equal to it, or higher than it. I've always run the test significantly higher than the Tren with irritability, difficulty sleeping, and modest increase in BP as the sides of note. Want the good gains but to minimize the sides.

Here is the cycle plan:
    Sustanon Xmg, 20 wks
    Tren E, Xmg 16 wks
    Cabergoline: .50mg twice/wk
    Proviron: 25mg ed

What dosages would you use for a Tren E/Test E cycle? What supplement do you use for prostate health if any?

Thanks,
    Leth
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

Holy shit, 16 weeks of tren?! Let me know how this goes.
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• BikerTrash
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

Without knowing your previous cycle history as far as dosages and etc etc , its hard to really say what mg dosages would be good for you ,. Although
      you will want to keep your Test Level higher than your Tren Level and my assumption is that if you had cycled on and off since 2002 you should be aware of this already .but Keep your Test levels higher than your Tren .
      Also you can use Saw Palmeto for your Prostate protection ,along with Milk Thistle for your liver .
      The Sustanon at 20 wks looks cool but the tren at 16 wks is spooky,
      Again its hard to suggest to you a Dosage regiman that would work for you without knowing your past cycle history as far as compounds and Mg's weekly .
      Maybe going out on a limb with this one but the irratability and difficulty sleeping sounds like a Tren Issue and not a elevated Test level .
      Whats the highest dosage of test /tren combination you have run previously that onset those symptoms you described above ?

Comment

• ozzy69
        • Jun 2011

wow 16 weeks is way too long in my opinion 10 weeks tops but fuck it run it and see how it goes

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by BikerTrash
          Without knowing your previous cycle history as far as dosages and etc etc , its hard to really say what mg dosages would be good for you ,. Although
          you will want to keep your Test Level higher than your Tren Level and my assumption is that if you had cycled on and off since 2002 you should be aware of this already .but Keep your Test levels higher than your Tren .
          Also you can use Saw Palmeto for your Prostate protection ,along with Milk Thistle for your liver .
          The Sustanon at 20 wks looks cool but the tren at 16 wks is spooky,
          Again its hard to suggest to you a Dosage regiman that would work for you without knowing your past cycle history as far as compounds and Mg's weekly .
          Maybe going out on a limb with this one but the irratability and difficulty sleeping sounds like a Tren Issue and not a elevated Test level .
          Whats the highest dosage of test /tren combination you have run previously that onset those symptoms you described above ?
          There is a whole board full of guys over at **** that swear up and down that tren higher than test and test at pretty low dose elliminates most if not all of the tren sides. There is a Canadian goes by BLP I know pretty good. He didn't believe it. Couldn't even run tren anymore that he's older now. He tried it with low test and is very happy. but who knows. Might be worth a try though. Hell if you can do 500 mg of tren a week with few sides it could be a nice ride.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-11-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I would keep the test higher. I know dozens of guys, including myself who have run tren for 20 weeks or longer without any serious sides. You need to watch bp very close and it's a good idea to get bloodwork done perhaps at 10-12 weeks, especially for kidney and liver function.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Lethalius
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I would keep the test higher. I know dozens of guys, including myself who have run tren for 20 weeks or longer without any serious sides. You need to watch bp very close and it's a good idea to get bloodwork done perhaps at 10-12 weeks, especially for kidney and liver function.
              I was also thinking the 12 week mark would be a good time to assess whether I want to continue on for 4 more weeks. I will also get my blood checked then and monitor my bp.

I ran Tren E/Test for 16 weeks in 2006 at 750mg Sust/400mg Tren E. I remember getting consistent strength gains and some pr's all the way into the latter weeks of the cycle. When I tried to do this same cycle last Winter, I only made it 10 weeks because the irritability and some headaches.

Comment

• Porkchop
                • Jul 2012

I'm currently starting wk 6 of Sust @ 400/ Tren E @ 600. Sides are doable, libido is rockin', and the Tren is definitely doing its stuff. I'm planning to run this cycle 20+ weeks on the advice of my AAS mentor. So far it feels great... It's good to find a sweet spot, so you can take your mind off pinning, and concentrate on training and diet.

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

i ran tren e for 16 last summer. dose was 300, although i bumped it to 400 the last month. test dose was 500. that was a shit load of anabolic enhancement dose for this tren first-timer after many many previous cycles.

Comment

• mrhtbd

how did the tren work out for you?

Comment

• JohnnyB
                      vet
                      • Jul 2003

300-400mg a week, with-out knowing your cycle history.

Comment

• CuriousG

I agree w/JohnnyB 300-400mg always a good level.
                        I'm over 40 + love Tren, I'm on a nice Test,Tren, Mast cycle now.

I have tried many diff combo's + I feel that running relatively low doses of multiple synergistic compounds to be better than high-mega doses of 1 or 2 compounds.

I picked up a X-lg armcuff+Bp monitor on amazon cheap to check BP level reg.
                        I also give Blood (double red blood cells) every 4 months - (look @ RBC + hematocrit on blood tests).

Comment

Working...