X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
    Yeah, they said there were no studies to show if vitamin C could cause kidney stones. Just mentioned it in the article I guess to show it’s not the best idea to use more than 2000mg a day. But really main reason I attached the article was that high doses can lead to nausea which may explain why Beef had felt very nauseous. That and it can increase iron which I believe Beef already has iron issues. Other imbalances can occur according to the article to pay attention to. Supposedly anyhow?
    I've taken 25 grams over a few hours on a day last year when I may or may not have had china Virus or probably just the flu (I'm exposed to hundreds of people per week) and I didn't get nausea. It actually took away the nausea after about 7 grams. I continued dosing to get rid of the body aches. I stopped at 25 g because I felt significantly better and got tired.

Next day I woke up and felt like nothing had happened. Like I was never sick.

My normal daily dosing is about 4-5 grams. I take more when I need it. Some days I need 8 grams. Some days only 3. A sick body can hold enormous amounts of C and the reason you don't get diarrhea is because it's being used up.

One of the biggest medical secrets or phenomena if you will is that 90% of the population lives in sub-clinical scurvy.

Comment

• kriegernindo
      VET
      • Feb 2020

Ok. I’m definitely doing it now! Lol. My legs are still small even though I hit them every week. I have a lot of fatigue too. I can take a nap any time of the day. I do have sleep apnea and use a Cpap now which has helped a lot. But would be cool if it gets better when I get rid of them!
      Right on. My leg strength increase was profound.

Yes undoubtedly your sleep apnea could improve. Everything is connected.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kriegernindo
        I've taken 25 grams over a few hours on a day last year when I may or may not have had china Virus or probably just the flu (I'm exposed to hundreds of people per week) and I didn't get nausea. It actually took away the nausea after about 7 grams. I continued dosing to get rid of the body aches. I stopped at 25 g because I felt significantly better and got tired.

Next day I woke up and felt like nothing had happened. Like I was never sick.

My normal daily dosing is about 4-5 grams. I take more when I need it. Some days I need 8 grams. Some days only 3. A sick body can hold enormous amounts of C and the reason you don't get diarrhea is because it's being used up.

One of the biggest medical secrets or phenomena if you will is that 90% of the population lives in sub-clinical scurvy.
        Very interesting! Thanks for all the feedback and info! Now you have me thinking my wife may have scurvy. Lol. Shit I’m probably deficient too. I already have some on the way for the Mimosa. How much you think we should try? To see if we are deficient. 2000mg?

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Also, how do you take that much? I hate those big caplets. They are hard to get down. I ended up getting soft gels but they are only 500mg each. My wife didn’t want chewables. Would be nice if there was a liquid. Maybe there is. I haven’t really checked. But I could add it to my morning greens.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

I actually just found some liposomal liquid vitamin C from my favorite suppliment store- 1stphorm. Has 5000mg of ascorbic acid per dose (1tsp). That would be a lot easier than 10 softgels. Lol

Comment

• Beef Newton
              VET
              • Nov 2018

Feel pretty decent, and I'm at max dose for Mimosa and the Wormwood/Walnut/Cloves complex (two Mimosa and two full droppers of the complex morning and night). Constipation is evening out it seems, but I think I said that last time, too. Energy is pretty good today. Sleep is good. I haven't seen anymore worms. Haven't seen anything fluke'y, either, but again, I've not gone digging. I had an odd issue the other day, and my best guess is something died and imploded in my liver, releasing its toxic payload. But what happened is I had this strange pain in liver, which was followed by a very localized headache in a weird place in head (back, left, top), along with annoying itching in seemingly random parts all over body and face, along with an asthma attack. Going to keep doing what I've been doing for the next few weeks. Feel like I've turned the corner, though.

Oh, and my iron issues actually go the other way, Kluso. I've actually struggled to keep my iron/ferritin levels up over the past few years... and that's with taking ProFerrin ES, an expensive heme-iron supplement, at max dose. I think I may have posted something a while back talking about too much iron you might have read, but that was wrong. I tend to change my mind a lot, and instead of just waiting until I know for sure, I give everyone an unnecessary play-by-play while I'm trying to figure things out.

I may check out that liposomal Vitamin C. I used to use LivOn's liposomal Glutathione and Vitamin C, but it was a pain in the ass to take (they were these packets you had to squeeze out, and you always ended up wasting some). Never heard of 1stphorm.
              Last edited by Beef Newton; 07-05-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                VET
                • Feb 2020

Very interesting! Thanks for all the feedback and info! Now you have me thinking my wife may have scurvy. Lol. Shit I’m probably deficient too. I already have some on the way for the Mimosa. How much you think we should try? To see if we are deficient. 2000mg?
                Have you and your wife start off with two vitamin C pills in the morning and two in the evening and go from there. This will replenish your stores and again the biggest holding reservoir for Vitamin C in the body is actually the adrenal glands. This makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Make sure the vitamin C is listed as "absorbic acid" on the bottle label

Comment

• kriegernindo
                  VET
                  • Feb 2020

Also, how do you take that much? I hate those big caplets. They are hard to get down. I ended up getting soft gels but they are only 500mg each. My wife didn’t want chewables. Would be nice if there was a liquid. Maybe there is. I haven’t really checked. But I could add it to my morning greens.
                  There is powder which can be added to drinks but I prefer the 1000 mg capsules. They're not huge by any means and they slide right down unlike the tablets. I've taken three of them at a time easily

Comment

• kriegernindo
                    VET
                    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                    Feel pretty decent, and I'm at max dose for Mimosa and the Wormwood/Walnut/Cloves complex (two Mimosa and two full droppers of the complex morning and night). Constipation is evening out it seems, but I think I said that last time, too. Energy is pretty good today. Sleep is good. I haven't seen anymore worms. Haven't seen anything fluke'y, either, but again, I've not gone digging. I had an odd issue the other day, and my best guess is something died and imploded in my liver, releasing its toxic payload. But what happened is I had this strange pain in liver, which was followed by a very localized headache in a weird place in head (back, left, top), along with annoying itching in seemingly random parts all over body and face, along with an asthma attack. Going to keep doing what I've been doing for the next few weeks. Feel like I've turned the corner, though.

Oh, and my iron issues actually go the other way, Kluso. I've actually struggled to keep my iron/ferritin levels up over the past few years... and that's with taking ProFerrin ES, an expensive heme-iron supplement, at max dose. I think I may have posted something a while back talking about too much iron you might have read, but that was wrong. I tend to change my mind a lot, and instead of just waiting until I know for sure, I give everyone an unnecessary play-by-play while I'm trying to figure things out.

I may check out that liposomal Vitamin C. I used to use LivOn's liposomal Glutathione and Vitamin C, but it was a pain in the ass to take (they were these packets you had to squeeze out, and you always ended up wasting some). Never heard of 1stphorm.

Do you normally suffer with asthma or have you ever had it before or is this the first time you've ever had an asthma attack?

Also, you're pretty much right on the money about the die off and the strange itching in weird places and the localized headache. You can back off the parasite herbs for a few days give your body a break.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                      VET
                      • Nov 2018

Yea, I've had asthma since 2nd grade, but lately I've been having random flare-ups since I started this. And then just as quickly, they will disappear. It may not be asthma at all, honestly, but it feels the same.
                      Last edited by Beef Newton; 07-05-2021, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                        There is powder which can be added to drinks but I prefer the 1000 mg capsules. They're not huge by any means and they slide right down unlike the tablets. I've taken three of them at a time easily
                        I could not find capsules for the life of me on Amazon that were 1000mg. I could only find caplets that size. The liquid I found says sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid. Would that be fine? The softgels I ordered are all ascorbic acid.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                          VET
                          • Nov 2018

Really? I am using these right now. They brotally work, too.

Nutricost Vitamin C with Rose Hips 1025mg, 240 Capsules - Vitamin C 1,000mg, Rose Hips 25mg, Premium, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Supplement https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074GCB1ND
                          Last edited by Beef Newton; 07-05-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
                            Vet
                            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                            Really? I am using these right now. They brotally work, too.

Nutricost Vitamin C with Rose Hips 1025mg, 240 Capsules - Vitamin C 1,000mg, Rose Hips 25mg, Premium, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Supplement https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074GCB1ND
                            You know what. I think I did see those but I’m not a fan of nutricoast cause the tucda didn’t do shit for my liver enzymes. But maybe it’s just me. I haven’t tried another brand to compare results. It’s probably hard to fuck up vitamin C.
                            Last edited by Kluso; 07-05-2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                              VET
                              • Nov 2018

That's interesting you said that, because I used their same TUDCA and felt like it didn't do shit, either! However, yea, the Vitamin C is legit. I've actually had good luck with their other stuff and just figured it was me on the TUDCA.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                                VET
                                • Feb 2020

You know what. I think I did see those but I’m not a fan of nutricoast cause the tucda didn’t do shit for my liver enzymes. But maybe it’s just me. I haven’t tried another brand to compare results. It’s probably hard to fuck up vitamin C.
                                Lmao most truthful post in this thread. Tudca is really expensive so they probably skimped on that while, like you said, vitamin C can't really be skimped on the same way, I mean it can, but no point it's so cheap.

Yes I'm not a fan of nutricost brand either but I suppose if it were just absorbic acid I would settle for it and it's clearly working for Beef.

Beef, your asthma coming back and going away could be a sign some of the causes are being transiently removed. There's literature by Dr Hulda Clark about a special type of work causing some types of asthma.

Also Beef I recommend you add Niacin 100 mg three times daily. This will help you tremendously. Trust me. Even if you are already on B complex take this niacin on top of it

Comment

Working...