X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
    That was pretty gross but cool. Gonna get some of those caps too! Chest pain was only first day really. Felt like when my blood pressure is high. Like pressure but more. I’ve had Drs tell me I was having panic attacks too when my chest hurt. When I was young. I know what a fucking panic attack is, I would tell them. This ain’t it! I have those also. But that’s the problem. As soon as u tell them I have panic attacks they blame it on that and I never got any real help. Now when my blood pressure is high I get pain but I’m on medication for it now. Might have been that. Maybe not. But anyways, wife and I decided to just up dose from one a day to one, twice a day for now. I actually feel better today after a bowel movement. I didn’t see anything but sure didn’t smell right! Lol. Had a second BM about an hour ago and that one smelled even funkier. Nasty! Lol. We are definitely on vitamin C and have been on multivitamins for long time now.
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you can almost know by the smell of it. It's smells truly horrible. Worse than normal shit smell

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Wife had a Pooh covered in white specs! Die fuckers, die!

Comment

• Beef Newton
        VET
        • Nov 2018

My "journey" ain't over yet. While I am improved, my total energy is still a lot lower. It's weird. For day-to-day things and like 30 minutes of intense exercise, I'm alright. Then I hit a wall, when I typically go at least 1.5 hours. Monday's workout I was able to complete, mainly because I hadn't done shit in two weeks. Tuesday was awful, and I hit a 30-minute wall hard and just stopped... same for Thursday... and Tue and Thu are two entirely different workouts (one is weightlifting and one cyclical/MAPS stuff). Today was better. I could feel a wall there, but I got past it but felt a little nauseous and had a little pain in liver area start after the 30 minute mark. I've had bad palpitations all week, too. They've gotten better as the week has progressed, though. Anyway, this isn't fun. I think this kind of stuff is romanticized a bit. It's interesting to start getting things out of you, but there's long periods of time you just feel like ass.

Edit: I was talking about me romanticizing it, Kluso, not y'all.
        Last edited by Beef Newton; 07-16-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Lol. No worries. It will be worth it in the long run.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
            My "journey" ain't over yet. While I am improved, my total energy is still a lot lower. It's weird. For day-to-day things and like 30 minutes of intense exercise, I'm alright. Then I hit a wall, when I typically go at least 1.5 hours. Monday's workout I was able to complete, mainly because I hadn't done shit in two weeks. Tuesday was awful, and I hit a 30-minute wall hard and just stopped... same for Thursday... and Tue and Thu are two entirely different workouts (one is weightlifting and one cyclical/MAPS stuff). Today was better. I could feel a wall there, but I got past it but felt a little nauseous and had a little pain in liver area start after the 30 minute mark. I've had bad palpitations all week, too. They've gotten better as the week has progressed, though. Anyway, this isn't fun. I think this kind of stuff is romanticized a bit. It's interesting to start getting things out of you, but there's long periods of time you just feel like ass.

Edit: I was talking about me romanticizing it, Kluso, not y'all.
            My personal experience has been, large palpitations are a sign I'm about to pass something pretty big. Liver pain also in my experience (when it comes out of nowhere but also goes away just as quickly usually precedes me seeing flukes in toilet.) I've only gotten liver pain a handful of times while detoxing and I shat out a dozen or two flukes. Disgusting creatures. Worse than the roundworms imo.

If you're still on the mimosa I would take a good break. Try some castor oil like 1/2 teaspoon every other morning. I noticed improved energy on it. It's a good intestinal wash
            Last edited by kriegernindo; 07-19-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
              VET
              • Feb 2020

Wife had a Pooh covered in white specs! Die fuckers, die!
              Lmfaooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I know the feels.

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                Lmfaooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I know the feels.
                Lol! Yesterday she had small white worms. One was still moving! Like size of a long grain rice. Maybe a little bigger. I’m betting the white specs were dead ones. Threadworms maybe? But this definitely makes sense. If they are coming out alive like that they were probably in her colon. No wonder she’s been constipated. I imagine when something they really like gets to her colon they start feasting, sucking it dry and not letting it move on, backing her up. And it’s not like she eats a lot and struggles to lose weight. Only way she can is when she adds in fasting. But then she really never goes number 2. I’m so glad she is doing this with me!
                Last edited by Kluso; 07-19-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                  VET
                  • Nov 2018

You know what I get tired of doing? Wiping my ass. But what's the alternative? I guess I could just let it dry, get a bidet, or hire a bathroom attendant that provides extra services.

Oh, no, Krieg. Only way out is through. I'm on two caps twice a day along with two full droppers of the Wormwood complex twice a day. One way or another, these stowaways are going to die...either by themselves or along with me. I even did a few days of four caps twice a day, which ramped up the gas quite a bit but otherwise had no real issues.

I actually bought some Castor Oil caps after you posted that video. I've had them in the freezer since Saturday. I was going to wait until next Saturday to start them (I read they take two weeks to freeze enough), but I'll pop a few later after my workout. I've got a 10k row tonight and don't want to be sitting in and literally rowing through shit.
                  Last edited by Beef Newton; 07-20-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

You know what I get tired of doing? Wiping my ass. But what's the alternative? I guess I could just let it dry, get a bidet, or hire a bathroom attendant that provides extra services.

Oh, no, Krieg. Only way out is through. I'm on two caps twice a day along with two full droppers of the Wormwood complex twice a day. One way or another, these stowaways are going to die...either by themselves or along with me. I even did a few days of four caps twice a day, which ramped up the gas quite a bit but otherwise had no real issues.

I actually bought some Castor Oil caps after you posted that video. I've had them in the freezer since Saturday. I was going to wait until next Saturday to start them (I read they take two weeks to freeze enough), but I'll pop a few later after my workout. I've got a 10k row tonight and don't want to be sitting in and literally rowing through shit.
                    Lol. We have some in the freezer too! Wife must had read same thing about taking two weeks to freeze but they already seem pretty frozen. Gonna try them over the weekend.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                      VET
                      • Nov 2018

I tried some and have since learned it is best to wait until they are fully frozen, or else you will get the laxative effect of the Castor Oil. At least I am no longer bloated...

Comment

• Kluso
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2016

I tried some and have since learned it is best to wait until they are fully frozen, or else you will get the laxative effect of the Castor Oil. At least I am no longer bloated...
                        Wife said the laxative effect is to be expected even when they are frozen. Said something about being uncomfortable going to bathroom at work then don’t take them when u have to be at work.

Edit: So I have been doing some research myself and seems it shouldn’t give u diarrhea if they are frozen. Guess I will find out. Took 5 last night and 5 this morning. Stomach feels fine so far. They were definitely frozen too.
                        Last edited by Kluso; 07-24-2021, 09:36 AM. Reason: Uptade

Comment

• Kluso
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2016

Wife just passed a liver fluke today! I feel left out. I feel half shitty but I’m not seeing anything. I’m wondering if it’s cause I’m on a cycle. A light one for me but I’m still blasting. I have a rough work week ahead this week and I’m doing a big side job next weekend so I’m gonna take a week off and wait for the black walnut, clove, wormwood extract to get here. I’m hoping with the extract plus the mimosa I’ll get them out. Or maybe I don’t have any. We’ll see. I took 5 frozen caster oil pills Friday night, Saturday morning and Saturday night. About 12 hours apart. Realized a few weren’t fully frozen after I took the first dose. Didn’t have any cramping with the second or third dose. Haven’t had any diarrhea yet either but I’m pretty sure I haven’t passed any of those pills yet. Hopefully I’ll see something when I do.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                            VET
                            • Nov 2018

Lol, so 15 caps? You just wait! You're going to blast a hole through the porcelain. Man, now I feel left out, too. I never passed a fluke that I know of, but I've also not gone through my poop. I'm on day three of a brief break due to a completely unrelated back issue but will resume max dosages in the next few days.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                              VET
                              • Feb 2020

Lol! Yesterday she had small white worms. One was still moving! Like size of a long grain rice. Maybe a little bigger. I’m betting the white specs were dead ones. Threadworms maybe? But this definitely makes sense. If they are coming out alive like that they were probably in her colon. No wonder she’s been constipated. I imagine when something they really like gets to her colon they start feasting, sucking it dry and not letting it move on, backing her up. And it’s not like she eats a lot and struggles to lose weight. Only way she can is when she adds in fasting. But then she really never goes number 2. I’m so glad she is doing this with me!
                              From what I've read and studied over the years, those are segments of a tapeworm. The white specs in her poo

Is the mimosa the only thing she is on? What else is she taking

Comment

• kriegernindo
                                VET
                                • Feb 2020

How many did you take? Lmao

Comment

Working...