Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juggaknott2011
    • Dec 2017

Protein Powder

Hey guys what do you use for your go to Protein powder or shakes ?

I am looking for something new easy to mix and low filters

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011
  • Paramuscle
    • Mar 2018

IMO..... If you are looking for the gold standard, Beverly Nutrition.

I usually buy ON by the tub because it's arguably one of the best bang for your buck proteins around, or it used to be.

~PM

Comment

• juggaknott2011
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Paramuscle
      IMO..... If you are looking for the gold standard, Beverly Nutrition.

I usually buy ON by the tub because it's arguably one of the best bang for your buck proteins around, or it used to be.

~PM
      Thanks brother ! yes they were always good back in the day . I think they may have changed ingredients now . I try to eat whole food but you know sometimes a shake will do
      Last edited by juggaknott2011; 04-22-2024, 06:00 PM.

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• Paramuscle
        • Mar 2018

Agreed. I think too many people forget the word is "supplement". Its intended to augment your food intake, not be the primary source. Any time you can get in whole foods in, you are much better off imo. I really liked Beverly Nutrition, check them out. I haven't used them in years but they used to be the gold standard. They didn't pay people to advertise for them and people did it any way.

~PM

Comment

Working...