Pics from summer cut

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cryptix

Pics from summer cut

Taken getting close to the end. I didn't get as lean as I wanted, but here it is.

I did a carb cycle and put my high days on legs and back, on low days i just had carbs in my first meal.
    when this was taken i was 165, since then ive slowly been putting on some weight and im up around 175 right now.

i've been trying to bring up my lats cause i think that's a low point, any constructive criticism is helpful
    Attached Files
  • Cryptix

wont let me put them all at once
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cryptix

again
      Attached Files

Comment

• Cryptix

last one
        Attached Files

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

Lookin' great bro .
          Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• USNCTT
            VET
            • Aug 2006

Lookin good man. I am going to start cutting down after the holidays(like everyone) I have been trying to bulk since I broke my hand and was out of the gym for 2 months.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Looks good.

5 more weeks and you woulda been shredded

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Lookin' solid and lean dawg.

Posing tip 101 for ya from DPH > Dont pull your elbows back so far when hitting a front-double-bi shot bcoz:

1 - makes your pecs disappear
                2 - narrows your lat width
                3 - makes your arms look smaller

...position your elbows so they are about 4-6 inches in front of your ears...not directly out to the side of your ears. Illusion brah.

Comment

• Cryptix

solid tip hank i busted that out in the mirror just now

thanks errebody

Comment

• Cryptix

for reference, here's a pic taken about 5 months before
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

lookin super, havent seen u around in quite some time
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Cryptix

yeah bro, i've been lurking around just not posting all that much.

Comment

• -JP-

looking solid bro and good muscle symmetry keep up the good work

Comment

• Cryptix

Actually I was wondering if one of the vets on here could give me a hand, I've been trying to put on the weight but it's slowed down lately at around 175 (still with some abs), id really like to push it to 185-190.

ill list what im eating, it's not the exact same thing everyday like it was when i was dieting:

M1: 1 cup oatmeal, 3 tbsp peanut butter, 2 scoops of whey (45g protein)

*gym* peri-workout: sip on 300 ml of orange juice watered down so i don't get too much sugar at once

M2: post workout: cup of orange juice, 2 scoops of whey, usually eat some whole fruit too or put it all in a blender with some frozen

M3: cup of rice (measured when its uncooked) and something that has ~30 grams of protein (tuna, salmon fillet, chicken)

M4: same as before

M5: ill be hitting the hay around this point so its usually, 2 scoops of whey in 2 cups of milk

if i'm staying up longer ill add another meal in between 4 and 5 where i have some more carbs+protein

on non-workout days the peri and post meals get substituted for 1 meal with carbs+protein. training 4 days a week.

if the weight gain has slowed down, is it a simple matter of adding more calories? I don't count them every day, but every once in a while ill look at what im eating and it hits around 3000-3500

ive gone from 160 - 175 in about a month and a half, so maybe im just getting too anxious, but if i cut all my water weight ill drop to about 170 like i did a couple weeks ago just to assess where im at.

Comment

• Valkyrie
                              • Oct 2008

You drink a lot of whey

Comment

Working...